Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Required files for Windows

• Please log in to reply

Sharon Lee

Sharon Lee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
You know I was thinking that for I don't want to take so much of your time. I have one more question for you. Do you believe I can get off Foxfire and go back to Google Chrome? Seems that Google Chrome is easier for me to deal with. Thank you for all the time you have taken and the problem I came here with is solved. Oh, another thing do I go back to normal at start up now? Thanks again.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
No worries and if you by chance are able to send the results feel free to do so and we will take a look for you.

Yes revert back to Chrome when you are ready :thumbsup:

From my reply #42;

You can resolve the selective mode pop up by enabling Windows items linked to start up, do them one at a time and monitor system performance each time before enabling another, this will identify if any particular service is causing you issues, if you recall from my reply #30

with the exception of Windows programs and your anti virus software uncheck the ones you do not want to run at start-up.

You are most welcome BTW, you have been a pleasure to work with and your determination is admirable :yes:

Sharon Lee

Sharon Lee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
I will do that this afternoon. Thank you again and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
:thumbsup: