Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Problems in Opera browser

• Please log in to reply

Crazy North

Crazy North

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
Hi, I opened a topic on Malware removal section because I thought this was a virus related problem.

However as you can see in the end the moderator recommended that I open a topic here, because my log was clean.

I keep having these problems in the browser that I use, which is Opera. When I type something in google search, it starts typing in the address bar instead. Also the website address often starts "flashing" for no reason, and other glitches happen that force me to close the browser because at those moments the browser kind of goes crazy, I can't open new tabs, and there is nothing else I can do.

This doesn't happen all the time. It happens on occasion. The typing problem happens more often though.

If you could help me that would be great. If not, I'll uninstall Opera and start using Firefox or something. The only reason I already didnt do it was the fact that I've used Opera for many years and it's hard for me to get used to another browser.