Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Another BSOD Problem (Sorry !)

• Please log in to reply

voodooboy

voodooboy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi
I recently had a new HD installed on my Dell XPS Laptop by Dell as the old one was crashing big time on nearly every boot up. After the new HD installed the guy Dell engineer did a fresh Windows install and it was great for a few days but has now started intermittently giving me a BSOD again. I did a System restore because I thought it was an uncompatible programme causing the problem and it has improved a bit but its still crashing. It seems different form the BSOD I was getting on boot up before and doesnt happen so much. I am running Windows 7 64 bit and have attached the Mini dump and would really appreciate some help on this as I am not convinced it is not a driver or software causing this but just dont know how to diagnose the problem.
Many thanks in advance

Attached Files

Advertisements