Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lagging internet

• Please log in to reply

mmblvanna

mmblvanna

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

ive uninstalled all the programs as requested but i could find and located the google update helper

Skip it. :)

done :spoton:

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
K disabled the startup items and disabled the lan driver?

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Open autruns and un-tick the items below.

+ "Incinerator" "iolo Incinerator ®" "iolo technologies, LLC" "c:\windows\system32\incinerator64.dll"

+ "Incinerator" "iolo Incinerator ®" "iolo technologies, LLC" "c:\windows\syswow64\incinerator32.dll"

+ "Incinerator" "iolo Incinerator ®" "iolo technologies, LLC" "c:\windows\system32\incinerator64.dll"

+ "Incinerator" "iolo Incinerator ®" "iolo technologies, LLC" "c:\windows\syswow64\incinerator32.dll"

+ "BitTorrentBar Toolbar" "Conduit Toolbar" "Conduit Ltd." "c:\program files (x86)\bittorrentbar\tbbitt.dll"

+ "Conduit Engine" "Conduit Toolbar" "Conduit Ltd." "c:\program files (x86)\conduitengine\conduitengine.dll"

+ "Yontoo" "Yontoo Runtime" "Yontoo LLC" "c:\program files (x86)\yontoo\yontooieclient.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar" "" "" ""

+ "BitTorrentBar Toolbar" "Conduit Toolbar" "Conduit Ltd." "c:\program files (x86)\bittorrentbar\tbbitt.dll"

+ "Conduit Engine" "Conduit Toolbar" "Conduit Ltd." "c:\program files (x86)\conduitengine\conduitengine.dll"

After a reboot re-open Auto runs then delete the items above with autoruns by right clicking and selecting delete if possible.

Just untick the items below no need to delete the items below.

+ "\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate" "Apple Software Update" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe"

+ "\CCleanerSkipUAC" "CCleaner" "Piriform Ltd" "c:\program files\ccleaner\ccleaner.exe"

+ "\CLMLSvc" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Music\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe"

+ "\HPCeeScheduleForuser" "HP Ceement" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp ceement\hpcee.exe"

+ "\Microsoft\Windows Defender\MP Scheduled Scan" "Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows defender\mpcmdrun.exe"

+ "\Microsoft\Windows Live\SOXE\Extractor Definitions Update Task" "Windows Live Social Object Extractor Engine" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\soxe\wlsoxe.dll"

+ "\Microsoft\Windows\NetTrace\GatherNetworkInfo" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\gathernetworkinfo.vbs"

+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Media Sharing\UpdateLibrary" "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Configuration Application" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnscfg.exe"

+ "\RecoveryCDWin7" "ESAdvRemIntegrator" "" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp setup\remengine.exe"

+ "\Registration" "ESAdvRemIntegrator" "" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp setup\remengine.exe"

+ "\SidebarExecute" "Windows Desktop Gadgets" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows sidebar\sidebar.exe"

+ "!SASCORE" "SUPERAntiSpyware Core Service" "SUPERAntiSpyware.com" "c:\program files\superantispyware\sascore64.exe"

+ "AdobeARMservice" "Adobe Acrobat Updater keeps your Adobe software up to date." "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\armsvc.exe"

+ "AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc" "This service keeps your Adobe Flash Player installation up to date with the latest enhancements and security fixes." "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\windows\syswow64\macromed\flash\flashplayerupdateservice.exe"

+ "GamesAppService" "WT Games App Services" "WildTangent, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\wildtangent games\app\gamesappservice.exe"

+ "HP Support Assistant Service" "HP Support Assistant Service" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\hpsa_service.exe"

+ "ioloSystemService" "iolo System component" "iolo technologies, LLC" "c:\program files (x86)\iolo\common\lib\ioloservicemanager.exe"

+ "iPod Service" "iPod hardware management services" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\ipod\bin\ipodservice.exe"

+ "LightScribeService" "Used by the LightScribe software components to support 3rd party disc labeling applications using the LightScribe COM Application Programming Interface (LSCAPI). This service needs to run for LightScribe direct disc labeling to work." "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\lightscribe\lssrvc.exe"

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
When done with the above let me know how things are. :thumbsup:

mmblvanna

mmblvanna

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
now i think ive done everything as i was meant to here is a autoruns log, and i've uninstalled those programs.

The PC is loading alot faster aswell as the internet. Youtube streaming is better, not as bad as it used to be, it only freezers for about a second every 25secs, it used to freeze for 5 seconds every 15 seconds, you can hear audio clear as day, and see the status bar 'say' that it is good to go and watch (stream) but it just pauses/freezing every few 25sec or so!

but alot better tho, still only a lil fustrating :cool:

Attached Files

mmblvanna

mmblvanna

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
[bleep] didnt see you post the above, i just gotta find out how to find them and disable them now, not the easiest program to use :upset:

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Ok go here and update your video driver.
http://support.amd.c...uto_detect.aspx

Reboot and test.

Is this happening in all browsers?

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts

[bleep] didnt see you post the above, i just gotta find out how to find them and disable them now, not the easiest program to use :upset:

To disable the items in auto runs you only need to un-tick them...
For now update your video driver Then open your device manager right click un-install your audio driver and then reboot

Do a clean install of adobe flash as well.
http://helpx.adobe.c...er-windows.html

Then test the issue.

If that fails then let me know there is still plenty that can be done.

Also see if it happens across all browsers or just one.

mmblvanna

mmblvanna

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
now ive tested youtube on IE9 and it streamed 100% and thats without the driver nor flash update neither
bout now im updating the drivers and restarting the computer as well uninstalling the sudio driver

mmblvanna

mmblvanna

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
yeah still no different for firefox hmm...

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
uninstall fire fox reinstall it will check this thread after work on monday .
http://support.mozil...irefox-profiles
:thumbsup:

Edited by rockmilk, 04 November 2012 - 11:01 PM.

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Any luck with removing and re-installing firefox?

mmblvanna

mmblvanna

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
ok just got home, had a busy few days

i'll uninstall firefox and its addons and reinstall with no addons now

mmblvanna

mmblvanna

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
ok tested and no different!

Don't know if this helps, but if i scroll quick through this browser down the page it pauses for a sec then scrolls then pauses etc, same as typing really quick also ...

Edited by mmblvanna, 07 November 2012 - 01:03 AM.

mmblvanna

mmblvanna

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
ok now i've figured out autoruns! have of the check list have already been uninstalled and some i just cannot see

Attached Files