Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue screen of bleh

• Please log in to reply

mdorn

mdorn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello im new to the forums and have been experiencing some annoying problems and it only accrues when i have 2 or more programs running at the same time. ill open up a program like VLC to watch a movie on one screen and on my second i will have a program like pandora or an emulator playing at the same time. when i do this both programs on my screens will what i like to call digitize themselves and completely freeze my computer then blue screen. my computer is an ACER predator that has windows 7 ultimate 64-bit service pack 1
the specs are;
ImteR) core 2 quad with a CPU q9300 @ 2/50GHz
6.00GB of ram

the blue screen error i get is:
0*0000003B (0*00000000C0000005, 0*FFFFF80002F74211, 0*FFFFF8800866CAB0, 000000000000000000)
ive scanned the Hard drives and the tests came up fine then i did a graphics card test witch failed so i bought 2 new graphics cards to run in crossfire did the test again after installing the 2 new graphics card and failed again at the same point which leads me to suspect my motherboard is bad but before i go out and bust my nut on a new motherboard i wanted to get others opinion and confirmation that it is indeed the motherboard.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated
mdorn

Advertisements