Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

.bat File Help

• Please log in to reply

Jaxsons

Jaxsons

• Pip
  • 3 posts
When i download something from the web and extract it using WinRar. The .bat or .exe or .jar files never show up!
When i tried to make a .bat file it just reads that ".bat is not a valid win32 application windows 7"
Help

Advertisements

dandy0850

dandy0850

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
have u associated winrar with them files - open WINRAR, options, settings, integration TAB, and tick all boxes for required file types

Jaxsons

Jaxsons

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes i have all boxes checked! When i extract the .bat file is missing! And when i tried to make my own .bat it just wouldn't run.

Jaxsons

Jaxsons

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Can someone help? Please

blindhelpfultech

blindhelpfultech

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Can someone help? Please

Please make a read my post in regards to replying to someones thred replying with a problem to a problem somone wants fixed. http://www.geekstogo...-started-topic/

and Please do not highjack my posts as well