Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am in college and have an Access project coming up this week and I don't want to deal with it so I am willing to pay someone on here through paypal to do the project for me. It is an intermediate level project and should be a breeze for anyone who has had some experience with Access. Please get back to me ASAP as I need to find someone before it is due this Thursday.

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 512 posts
Hi onlyonecb92,
If this is a college project and you want help in "passing off" another person's work as your own, then you have come to the wrong forum. This is not the sort of activity we support.