Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can i get items shipped from radioshack to australia?

• Please log in to reply

Thenewbloke

Thenewbloke

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
gday gday

the title pretty much says it im after a particular radio from radioshack it has to be this particular one as im following a guide to modify it.

the radioshack website says it wont ship out side the united states is this true?
if it is where can i get an exact same radio with the inside components being the same?

http://www.radioshac...oductId=3734118
(the radio)

any help would be appreciated

cheers

Advertisements

TheBigHelper

TheBigHelper

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
No, I don't think they ship outside the US. Here is a quote from their website :

Yes, but please be aware that RadioShack.com does not currently ship items outside of the United States. At this time, we can only accept website orders for delivery to addresses within the United States or to APO/FPO addresses (Prices vary outside the contiguous 48 United States). Currently, we do not accept online orders from customers in Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands. Customers should visit their local RadioShack stores in those areas. At the present time we are not able to process orders for shipment outside the United States and its territories.

Though you may not be able to get the exact same model, Amazon should be able to provide you a similar one most probably. Good luck.