Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Paranoia leads to feeling stupid, and suicidal ideation

• Please log in to reply

AmandaSue82

AmandaSue82

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I love Geeks!!!!
Hey ya'll. I need some help. I am either completely paranoid and just need to commit suicide or my bf 45yrs old, is way smarter than I am and is

able to see everything I am doing online and on my phone (his phone) and I can't prove it nor do I know how he is doing it. I know he has (i

think) verizon's family locator? maybe? I never thought he'd know how to use it but evidently he does because he always knows where I am and what

I talk to my friends about online. i've put up with it for a year because we were both in [bleep] past relationships and figured if this was what

he needed to trust me then It didn't bother me because I wasn't doing anything wrong. But now, it's seriously got me confused and when I get

confused I get self destructive. Please is there a way I can copy something for you to see what is up on the computer? and is there a way for me

to track his phone the same way?

Attached Files

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Hi AmandaSue82.

Depending on where you are in the world, such actions as you suspect, could be, illegal, criminal or amount to stalking. Only a lawyer might give you answers Your local law enforcement agency may be able to help you if you can provide evidence of what you suspect is wrong doing.

Please go to the following link and follow the instruction for expert advice on detection and removal > http://www.geekstogo...cleaning-guide/

Can't really help about the phone but almost sure that phone hacking is illegal.