Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Error 12029

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
I'm running windows 7 32 bit

I have a web page I'm trying to publish to a server, but I'm getting "Internet Exception Error 12029" I'm using AVG anti virus. I have turn off the firewall and still get the same error. The only thing I have downloaded lately was flash update. I also deleted malware bytes in case that was a problem (it wasn't). I have contacted tech support were I publish my website, they seem to think it's the firewall. Again I have turned off the firewall with no results. I have read through your fourm and ran the OTL program, it was clean.

Any help would be appreciated.

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 5,827 posts
Hi chucksg,

Sorry for the delay on responding. Have you found your way around this obstacle, yet?

Is the AVG software that you have installed a suite and include a firewall? Could be a possibility that a 2nd firewall may be the issue.

Try disabling AVG and see if that helps or check to see if your Windows firewall is enabled.

Other members might have an idea on how to correct this as well. Please stay tuned.....