Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My computer has been Hijacket not able to Clean install

• Please log in to reply

Bigbug12

Bigbug12

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Hi Some thing got on my computer and it will not let me do a clean install from CD, I posted on the forum and my post seems to be gone?? I can't find it. I have a Dell Studio and Dell Inspiron and both Computers are infected!! Tried all the Malware tools nothing seems to work!! It wont let me go into Save Mode and in Set up it looked HDD with a + won't let me change Boot order!! Please HELP Thank you Walt

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Original topic is HERE
I would suggest following the instructions from Ztrucker in that topic before trying to do a fresh install.

Bigbug12

Bigbug12

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
I just found my Post

I tried run the programs and they eater don't find the Malware or it will not let the programs run!! adwcleaner found this IDP.Trojan.97AC54E5 and tried removing it.
and did not.
It has imbeded it self in Windows Changed boot order +HDD has a + next to it and I'm not able to change it or do a Fresh install. I'm not able to go into Save mode. Just ran a OTL log attached.

Edited by rshaffer61, 22 November 2012 - 10:35 AM.
Removed Malware Log...not used in this forum

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I'm sorry but what you need to do is start a new topic in the malware forum and post your log in that topic. We do not use those logs in the tech forums. We are not allowed to assist in malware topics outside of the malware forum and then only a malware tech can assist you there.