Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My PC keeps on dying on me

• Please log in to reply

tomyumsum

tomyumsum

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I would like some help to fix my monitor!
My screen would just go black and a message would pop up saying "no signal" for every time i play a full screen game and especially on high graphics.
so i would like to see if you guys know how to deal with this.
thanks

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,744 posts
:welcome: tomyumsum

Please provide information about your computer, this includes is it a notebook or desktop, is it a custom build or brand name such as Dell or HP, if it is provide the model name or series number (not serial) providing these details will enable us to better assist you.

What you describe suggests that it is your video card or integrated video chip as the cause and possibly because the device cannot provide the graphics support that is required by the game/s, this is a problem often associated with notebooks/laptops as the majority of them are not intended to be used as a gaming machine only for office type usage.

Provide us with the requested information and we will then be better able to advise you.

NB: If you do not know your computer details we can help you find them.