Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Virus redirecting among other problems

• Please log in to reply

genox

genox

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Well I can't use google browser at all or the toolbar and now when i use other browsers they work but i always get redirected.. i just ignored it, now right before windows starts i get a quick flash of a blue screen of death and it restarts before i can catch anything it says.. after 10 or 15 bod's it finally logs on normally.. all hardware has been tested and works fine

Edited by genox, 26 November 2012 - 02:54 PM.
Removed Malware Log...not used in this forum

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,065 posts
Boot to the Advanced Boot Options menu by pressing F8 every second or so as soon as you see the manufacturers logo.
Select Disable automatic restart on system failure. When you get the next BSOD, record the information.

Next, go to the Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal forum, read the first post and follow instructions.

Come back here once you get a clean bill of health if you still have problems.

genox

genox

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Added the OTL log in