Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Factory Settings

• Please log in to reply

ekim1910

ekim1910

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need help using factory setting on my windows xp professional. I heard you have to use a CD but i dont have any cds for my computer is a computer home made by someone else. I'm not familiar with computers. I see a Antec logo on my computer. Someone please help me use factory settings on my computer. I have had this computer for 4 years now and it is getting really slow. I have to use the computer for many things including studying science. I very much dislike the way my computer is slow.

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,065 posts
There are no factory settings on a home built computer. You need a Windows XP Installation CD. Since you don't have one, you will have to buy one. You're best bet is E-bay or Craig's List.

You could also try borrowing one from a friend.

What is the problem you are trying to fix? Maybe we can help with that instead.