- Run OTL.
- Select All Users
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Post both logs
Stubborn Redirect Virus! [Closed]
Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:57 AM
Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:41 AM
Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:55 AM
Download Windows Repair (all in one) from this site
Install the programme then run
Go to step 3 and allow it to run SFC
On the start repairs tab click start
Select the following items and tick restart system when finished
Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:39 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:41 AM
Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:21 PM
Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:41 PM
To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
Note If you are running Windows Vista, click Start, and then use the Start Search box.
2. Type devmgmt.msc, and then click OK. Device Manager opens.
3. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
Note You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.
4. Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click Uninstall to remove it.
5. Repeat step 4 for each USB controller that is listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
6. Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.
7. Check the USB device to see whether it is working.
If the USB port recognizes the device and if you can use the device, you are finished.
Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:52 PM
Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:09 PM
Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:15 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users