Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Something is messing up with the programs on my computer T_T

• Please log in to reply

chiefrunningwolf

chiefrunningwolf

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
So my computer was fine just last night, today i turned it on and noticed all the usual startup programs are giving me an error. In addition, every other program on the computer are having the same issueFor example, when i turned on Google Chrome and all the other software/programs such as firefox, mirc...

they list something like this:

Google Chrome has stopped working

Problem Event Name: InPageCofire
Damaged File Name: rsaenh.dll
.....other arbitrary info

i tried replacing that rsaenh.dll file with one from the windows disc, but this still did not solve the problem T_T

and it's also effecting some of the other stuff in the computer... for example COM Suggogate will also occassionally pop up an error message saying it has stopped working with the same problem event name and damaged file name. and every so often, i would also see this:

WerFault.exe - Application Error
The instruction at 0x0000000007288B488 referenced memory at 0x000000002208000. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc0000009c
click on OK to terminate te program.

does anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem? or what tests, diagnostics i should run and what logs i should paste here?

when i tried to install adobe flash so i can use geekstogo's web irc since my irc wont run due to this problem.... it says: Adobe Flash Player Installer/Uninstaller 11.5r502 has stopped working... and when i clicked on show problem details. it shows the same Problem event name: InPageCoFire and Damaged File Name: rsaenh.dll

Advertisements