Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Busines Virtual System Setup

• Please log in to reply

Maxadc

Maxadc

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I will like some info on how to purchase the right equipment to build a multiple server
Virtual environment and storage array that never goes down and never loses any data.
The setup must have the capability to accommodate 20 people logged in at the same time from the internet,
Approximately 10 workstations in house and 15 VoIP Phones (suggest VoIP software) in house and internet
I currently have two servers running window server 2008 R2.and using terminal server for log in's
Can someone help me with this?

Please draw a map with the proper hardware and list the software needed that you recommend.
And any other comments you may have.
Thanks

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Hi Maxadc. Posted Image

A very interesting looking project but beyond my expertise. We are volunteers giving free advice. many in the IT industry, some building rigs professionally Another member may come forward with suggestions.

You are seeking a business solution, you need a professional configurator and a builder able to give you 24/7 backup and support.
Try the below forum as a starting point. There is input from many professionals running small and large hardware companies, you may get more help there or be pointed in the right direction.
> http://forums.adobe..../hardware_forum

Please give us some feedback, I would be very interested in following your progress.

Good luck.