Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

A few site changes...

• Please log in to reply

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I've been playing around with the header, and made a few changes. You'll see a new link for "hot deals", and also a new hot deals forum. I've enjoyed participating in some hot deals over the past few years, and I've gotten to know some people that have a passion for them. One of them has a site devoted to hot deals, and created customized page just for Geeks to Go.

There are some genuinely great deals to be found, and the site makes it easy to search and keep informed of special offers. There is also a small referral fee paid for some deals that GTG shares. I think it's a valuable service, and I hope you'll agree.

I've been planning for some time to redo the download section of the site, and make many more files available. I'm still working on it, and it's likely to take some time, but I decided to feature downloads more prominently starting now.

I've been thinking a GTG newsletter would be nice to offer our members, but never got the idea off the ground. I'm thinking of a monthly newsletter emailed to those that opt in, written not by me, but by staff members. I'd especially like to have columns from each forum on the site. Malware, Hardware, OS, Internet, Software, and community. If any staff members are interested in helping get the newsletter started, and contributing to it, please contact me.

P.S. We also removed the FS/FT forum. It seemed to be nothing but trouble.

Advertisements