Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to Open up anything

• Please log in to reply

MizzMuh

MizzMuh

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I logged off my PC last night and all was well. It is a fairly new custom built, maybe 6 mnths old, anywho...today when I booted up I can not get anything to open or load.I get the lil eternal blue loading circle,and will only open a program or folder if I hurry upon a fresh boot. I have tried to do a system restore, however only option given is todays date, I ran CCCleaner...found nothing. I checked memory....seem fine. I am not sure if this is a hard drive going bad or maybe a vid card...not sure what to do. I am not able to open anything what so ever, when I am able to, it is only after the lil blue circle ran for 5 minutes or so, but once item does open it freezes. Please help or suggest. Thank you!,

Advertisements