Your version of Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older versions of Java components and update:
Clear the Java Cache by following the instructions here
- Please download JavaRa to your desktop.
- Click the Download button next to Legacy Version Version 1.1.6 to download JavaRA and unzip it to its own folder.
- Run JavaRa.exe
- Pick the language of your choice and click Select. Then click Remove Older Versions. Accept any prompts.
- Open JavaRa.exe again and select Search For Updates.
- Select Update Using Sun Java's Website then click Search and click on the Open Webpage button. Download and install the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version for your computer.
- The most current version is Java SE 7u10. You want the Windows (86) Offline 32bit version.
- Also for 64 bit systems you need Java SE 7U10 offlline 64 bit
Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.