Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer fans won't start

• Please log in to reply

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts
The smoker should know, they are paying not me. They break it, they pay to fix it.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
There you go. Do they by chance have other computers in the home because I am willing to bet the issue is going to happen with them also.

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts
Yes, I am concerned about that also. Especially considering I am hopefully getting a new computer soon. Maybe I should leave them some stuff from Nicotine Anonymous if anything out of concern for there health.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

Maybe I should leave them some stuff from Nicotine Anonymous if anything out of concern for there health.

:whistling:
I'm hoping at least they won't smoke around your system. You don't need this again for sure.

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts
No doubt, caused me a lot of stress. I am thinking about getting an air purifier also.