Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

''MyWebSearch' invaded my laptop. [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

RonS2

RonS2

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
I use an Acer 5733 laptop with 500G HD and 6G RAM. Online Armor and Avast do the protection. EMail provided by BT/YAHOO and Google & Explorer do my searching. I'm not into games these days but do a bit of genealogy to keep the laptop busy.
In the run up to Christmas I wanted to extract some snippets of dvd home videos onto another dvd in order to send them out with Christmas cards. I'd not done anything similar before and in order to get the right extensions on my extracts I had to download several free programs from the net.
I am normally very careful about NOT accepting free offers of toolbars etc. which come with the free dls, but I must have boobed this time because I seem to have acquired a lot of unwanted progs without realising it.

I started to notice that if I clicked on any site details offered in emails I immediately got a new tab into the toolbar , but it was blank with no info and the main page that came up was also completely blank and stayed that way even if left for several minutes.

Looking at Control panel programs I could see that there were several strangers dated 6th December including Ask Toolbar, Ask Toolbar updater, MyWebSearch, Mindspark and VideoDownloadConverter. Most of which have resisted my attempts to uninstall them.

ALSO my restore points dated earlier than 6th December have all vanished and the earliest point I have available is 9th December.

I'll be delighted and grateful if someone can tell me how to rescue my laptop.

T.I.A

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hi! My name is zep516 and Welcome to Geeks to Go!
I'll do the best I can to resolve your computer issue
Please be patient with me as I am currently in training, and all of my responses to you have to be reviewed by my instructor before I post them. Just keep in mind that you get the advantage as you have 2 people examining your issue Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, don't continue Stop and ask! Never be afraid to ask questions! :)

First

• Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows.
    OTL.Txt
    and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.

RonS2

RonS2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hi zep516

This is the third time I've written this.
Every time I click on the extra help for multiple attachments - my typed text disappears.

Will get the hang of it soon .

You provided a 'OTL' for me to click on and when I did I got my usual rfsponse of a blank tab in the toolbar line and a blank screen in front of me. BUT managed to find OTL and it seems to have worked OK so I'll try again to do the attachments. Here goes .....

Attached Files

• Attached File  OTL.Txt   133.15KB   88 downloads
  • Attached File  Extras.Txt   110.58KB   120 downloads

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
OTL logfile created on: 29/12/2012 14:41:03 - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 Folder = C:\Users\RonS179\Downloads
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

5.68 Gb Total Physical Memory | 4.06 Gb Available Physical Memory | 71.55% Memory free
11.36 Gb Paging File | 9.52 Gb Available in Paging File | 83.86% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 447.66 Gb Total Space | 371.60 Gb Free Space | 83.01% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: RONS179-PC | User Name: RonS179 | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\RonS179\Downloads\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oasrv.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oaui.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oahlp.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oacat.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\TomTom HOME 2\TomTomHOMEService.exe (TomTom)
PRC - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10x_ActiveX.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MVP\clear.fiAgent.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MVP\.\Kernel\DMR\DMREngine.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMutilps32.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMworker.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe (Acer Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe (NTI Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe (NTI Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe (Acer Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe (Intel Corporation)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MVP\Kernel\DMR\CLNetMediaDMA.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MVP\.\Kernel\DMR\DMREngine.exe ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\sqlite3.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DOCOBJ.DLL ()

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (avast! Antivirus) -- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
SRV:64bit: - (!SASCORE) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCore64.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
SRV:64bit: - (ePowerSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerSvc.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV:64bit: - (Live Updater Service) -- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV:64bit: - (wlcrasvc) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SvcOnlineArmor) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oasrv.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
SRV - (OAcat) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oacat.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
SRV - (TomTomHOMEService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TomTom HOME 2\TomTomHOMEService.exe (TomTom)
SRV - (SkypeUpdate) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe (Skype Technologies)
SRV - (FLEXnet Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (Acresso Software Inc.)
SRV - (DsiWMIService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
SRV - (EgisTec Ticket Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EgisTec\Services\EgisTicketService.exe (Egis Technology Inc. )
SRV - (BBSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BBSvc.EXE (Microsoft Corporation.)
SRV - (AdobeARMservice) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (GREGService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV - (BBUpdate) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (NTI IScheduleSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe (NTI Corporation)
SRV - (GamesAppService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppService.exe (WildTangent, Inc.)
SRV - (NOBU) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Online Backup\NOBuAgent.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (IAStorDataMgrSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (UNS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (LMS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (aswTdi) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswTdi.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (aswSnx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswSnx.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (aswSP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswSP.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (aswMonFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (aswFsBlk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (aswRdr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswRdr2.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (OAnet) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\OAnet.sys (Emsisoft)
DRV:64bit: - (Fs_Rec) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (mwlPSDVDisk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mwlPSDVDisk.sys (Egis Technology Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (mwlPSDFilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mwlPSDFilter.sys (Egis Technology Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (mwlPSDNServ) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mwlPSDNserv.sys (Egis Technology Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (NTIDrvr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NTIDrvr.sys (NTI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (UBHelper) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\UBHelper.sys (NTI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (BCM43XX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BCMWL664.SYS (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (athr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\athrx.sys (Atheros Communications, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (ETD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ETD.sys (ELAN Microelectronics Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (k57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\k57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbGD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (RSUSBSTOR) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RtsUStor.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (Impcd) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Impcd.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HECIx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HECIx64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (PxHlpa64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (oahlpXX) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\oahlp64.sys ()
DRV - (OAmon) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\OAmon.sys (Emsisoft)
DRV - (OADevice) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\OADriver.sys ()
DRV - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://acer.msn.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\System32\blank.htm
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://acer.msn.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/...rc=IE-SearchBox
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://acer.msn.com
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://acer.msn.com
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/...rc=IE-SearchBox

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://acer.msn.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://acer.msn.com/
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {3bbd3c14-4c16-4989-8366-95bc9179779d} - No CLSID value found
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {93a3111f-4f74-4ed8-895e-d9708497629e} - No CLSID value found
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Google.com/GoogleEarthPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10329.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3538.0513: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@VideoDownloadConverter_4z.com/Plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadConverter_4z\bar\1.bin\NP4zStub.dll File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@WildTangent.com/GamesAppPresenceDetector,Version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\BrowserIntegration\Registered\2\NP_wtapp.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{D19CA586-DD6C-4a0a-96F8-14644F340D60}: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn3 [2012/10/02 12:45:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\4zffxtbr@VideoDownloadConverter_4z.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadConverter_4z\bar\1.bin
FF - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn3 [2012/10/02 12:45:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2012/10/02 13:29:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2012/10/02 13:29:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\[email protected]

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - homepage: http://www.google.com
CHR - Extension: Google Drive = C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf\6.2_0\
CHR - Extension: YouTube = C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo\4.2.5_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Search = C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf\0.0.0.19_0\
CHR - Extension: avast! WebRep = C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\icmlaeflemplmjndnaapfdbbnpncnbda\7.0.1474_0\
CHR - Extension: Gmail = C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia\7_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/06/10 21:00:26 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O2:64bit: - BHO: (avast! WebRep) - {318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE64.dll (AVAST Software)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O2 - BHO: (HP Print Enhancer) - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {312f84fb-8970-4fd3-bddb-7012eac4afc9} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (avast! WebRep) - {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll (AVAST Software)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {c547c6c2-561b-4169-a2a5-20ba771ca93b} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Bing Bar Helper) - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll (Microsoft Corporation.)
O2 - BHO: (Ask Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
O2 - BHO: (HP Smart BHO Class) - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_BHO.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (avast! WebRep) - {318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE64.dll (AVAST Software)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {48586425-6bb7-4f51-8dc6-38c88e3ebb58} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Bing Bar) - {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll (Microsoft Corporation.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (avast! WebRep) - {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll (AVAST Software)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Ask Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {3BBD3C14-4C16-4989-8366-95BC9179779D} - No CLSID value found.
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [@OnlineArmor GUI] C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oaui.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [ETDCtrl] C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe (ELAN Microelectronics Corp.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\SysNative\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Power Management] C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerTray.exe (Acer Incorporated)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe (Realtek Semiconductor)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avast] C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BackupManagerTray] C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe (NTI Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: ForceActiveDesktopOn = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoRun = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoControlPanel = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableInstallerDetection = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableSecureUIAPaths = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableVirtualization = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ValidateAdminCodeSignatures = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: scforceoption = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: FilterAdministratorToken = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableTaskMgr = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_TEXT = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_BITMAP = 2
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_OEMTEXT = 7
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIB = 8
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_PALETTE = 9
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_UNICODETEXT = 13
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIBV5 = 17
O9 - Extra Button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\Resource.dll,-101 - {A95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\EvernoteIE.dll (Evernote Corp., 333 W Evelyn Ave. Mountain View, CA 94041)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\Resource.dll,-101 - {A95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\EvernoteIE.dll (Evernote Corp., 333 W Evelyn Ave. Mountain View, CA 94041)
O9 - Extra Button: Show or hide HP Smart Web Printing - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_BHO.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000001 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\nlaapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000002 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\NapiNSP.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000003 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000004 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000005 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000006 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000001 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000002 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000003 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000004 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000005 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000006 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000007 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000008 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000009 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000010 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nlaapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NapiNSP.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://download.micr...heckControl.cab (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {71057C18-0507-4747-86BC-E11CE7512C5F} https://register.bti...lcontrol013.cab (mailhelper Class)
O16 - DPF: {EC5A4E7B-02EB-451D-B310-D5F2E0A4D8C3} https://register.bti...bcontrol028.cab (webhelper Class)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{75C3D8DE-A105-49EE-B1D4-03C313FB7C65}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\Windows\SysNative\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysNative\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysNative\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\Windows\SysNative\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlpg - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Mail\mailcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlpg {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - (igfxdev.dll) - C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O29:64bit: - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysNative\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\Windows\SysNative\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysNative\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\Windows\SysNative\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\Windows\SysNative\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (tspkg) - C:\Windows\SysNative\tspkg.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysNative\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) - C:\Windows\SysNative\livessp.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (tspkg) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\tspkg.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\livessp.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O33 - MountPoints2\{15baa638-6041-11e1-93d9-806e6f6e6963}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{15baa638-6041-11e1-93d9-806e6f6e6963}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = D:\AUTORUN.EXE
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/12/29 14:09:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\TEMPSTORE
[2012/12/28 14:47:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{F4DB7F49-228C-41AA-9D07-02F4744301AD}
[2012/12/27 17:12:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{A1D46FB9-F737-43D9-9CBD-26C9F5E9D997}
[2012/12/25 23:45:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\stellarium
[2012/12/25 23:45:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Stellarium
[2012/12/22 16:34:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\Minidump
[2012/12/21 14:30:00 | 000,046,080 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atmlib.dll
[2012/12/21 14:30:00 | 000,034,304 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atmlib.dll
[2012/12/21 14:29:59 | 000,367,616 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atmfd.dll
[2012/12/21 14:29:59 | 000,295,424 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atmfd.dll
[2012/12/21 14:04:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\SpeedMaxPc
[2012/12/21 14:04:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\DriverCure
[2012/12/21 14:04:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\SpeedMaxPc
[2012/12/19 18:35:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Serif
[2012/12/19 18:35:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\MoviePlus
[2012/12/19 18:00:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Serif Applications
[2012/12/19 18:00:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Serif
[2012/12/16 22:49:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\Holding3
[2012/12/16 16:20:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\Holding2
[2012/12/15 13:26:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\HOLDING
[2012/12/15 12:15:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Corel Print House Magic
[2012/12/15 12:14:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland
[2012/12/15 12:14:36 | 000,108,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mfcuia32.dll
[2012/12/15 12:14:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\COREL
[2012/12/15 12:14:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel
[2012/12/13 16:54:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Smilebox
[2012/12/13 16:53:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\My Smilebox Creations
[2012/12/13 16:53:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox
[2012/12/13 09:29:10 | 000,096,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmled.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:10 | 000,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmled.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:09 | 000,248,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieui.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:09 | 000,176,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieui.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:09 | 000,173,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieUnatt.exe
[2012/12/13 09:29:08 | 001,161,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\kernel32.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:08 | 000,424,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\KernelBase.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:08 | 000,237,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\url.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:08 | 000,231,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\url.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:08 | 000,142,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe
[2012/12/13 09:29:07 | 002,312,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript9.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:07 | 001,494,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcpl.cpl
[2012/12/13 09:29:07 | 001,427,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl
[2012/12/13 09:29:07 | 000,729,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeeds.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:07 | 000,338,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\conhost.exe
[2012/12/13 09:29:07 | 000,215,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\winsrv.dll
[2012/12/13 09:29:00 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\setup16.exe
[2012/12/13 09:28:59 | 000,362,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64win.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:59 | 000,243,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:59 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ntvdm64.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntvdm64.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64cpu.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\instnm.exe
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,006,144 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,005,120 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,005,120 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wow32.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,717,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,006,144 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:55 | 000,599,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vbscript.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:55 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:55 | 000,002,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\user.exe
[2012/12/13 09:28:54 | 000,816,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:26 | 000,478,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dpnet.dll
[2012/12/13 09:28:26 | 000,376,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dpnet.dll
[2012/12/10 15:39:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{A67794C4-A119-492F-BDD9-3DD7054527E0}
[2012/12/09 12:54:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\File Association Manager
[2012/12/09 12:54:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\FileAssociationManager
[2012/12/09 12:54:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager
[2012/12/09 12:25:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{EC54E090-A907-4935-8F41-EDB8C5DFCF08}
[2012/12/07 11:08:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{2111C990-FB76-4CF8-8995-0CAF3D90DB67}
[2012/12/06 20:44:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\AVS4YOU
[2012/12/06 20:44:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\AVS4YOU
[2012/12/06 20:42:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVS4YOU
[2012/12/06 20:42:24 | 011,137,024 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\libmfxsw32.dll
[2012/12/06 20:42:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVSMedia
[2012/12/06 20:42:12 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msxml3a.dll
[2012/12/06 20:42:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU
[2012/12/06 19:36:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com
[2012/12/06 19:36:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\NCH Software
[2012/12/06 19:35:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software
[2012/12/06 19:35:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software
[2012/12/06 17:10:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\MOVAVI
[2012/12/06 11:54:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{ADF4B25B-F51D-4A59-9146-34F1F2319CF8}
[2012/12/06 11:12:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
[2012/12/05 14:39:29 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] (Frog ASPI / Millenod) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wnaspi32.dll
[2012/12/04 22:11:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
[2012/12/04 22:00:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn
[2012/12/04 21:31:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ImgBurn
[2012/12/04 21:31:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn
[2012/12/04 21:29:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy
[2012/12/04 21:19:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
[2012/12/04 21:19:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Conduit
[2012/12/04 11:40:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Software
[2 C:\*.tmp files -> C:\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2012/12/29 14:33:00 | 000,000,900 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2012/12/29 14:32:37 | 000,000,223 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\''MyWebSearch' invaded my laptop. - Geeks to Go Forums.url
[2012/12/29 14:26:01 | 000,000,180 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\GEEKSTOGO.url
[2012/12/29 13:37:03 | 000,016,976 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2012/12/29 13:37:03 | 000,016,976 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2012/12/29 13:30:10 | 000,000,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2012/12/29 13:30:10 | 000,000,406 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\FreeFileViewerUpdateChecker.job
[2012/12/29 13:29:50 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2012/12/29 13:29:31 | 277,901,311 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2012/12/29 11:34:56 | 000,726,316 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2012/12/29 11:34:56 | 000,628,460 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2012/12/29 11:34:56 | 000,110,612 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2012/12/29 11:12:52 | 000,001,441 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
[2012/12/21 23:04:32 | 000,333,304 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2012/12/21 13:53:34 | 000,001,962 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\avast! Free Antivirus.lnk
[2012/12/21 13:53:30 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\config.nt
[2012/12/16 17:11:22 | 000,046,080 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atmlib.dll
[2012/12/16 14:45:03 | 000,367,616 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atmfd.dll
[2012/12/16 14:13:28 | 000,295,424 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atmfd.dll
[2012/12/16 14:13:20 | 000,034,304 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atmlib.dll
[2012/12/15 13:52:32 | 000,001,363 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\Print House Magic.lnk
[2012/12/13 16:53:30 | 000,001,862 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Smilebox.lnk
[2012/12/09 12:34:46 | 000,054,156 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\QTFont.qfn
[2012/12/07 16:51:21 | 000,009,582 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\Sherwood and Bridlington Nostalgia..wlmp
[2012/12/07 13:56:09 | 000,008,122 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\My Movie.wlmp
[2012/12/07 11:25:28 | 000,006,891 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\Movies at Sherwood & Bridlington.wlmp
[2012/12/06 11:51:34 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\JCMKR32.INI
[2012/12/06 11:50:44 | 000,001,024 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Documents\NTIMMV9Acer.dll
[2012/12/06 11:50:43 | 000,001,024 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Documents\NTILiveUpdateV9.dll
[2012/12/05 17:40:46 | 000,000,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft.SqlServer.Compact.351.64.bc
[2012/12/05 12:40:21 | 227,147,775 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\20121126_2058(1).ISO
[2012/12/04 22:09:34 | 000,001,409 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\QTFont.for
[2012/12/04 22:00:00 | 227,147,775 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\20121126_2058.ISO
[2012/11/29 23:21:50 | 000,000,995 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\XMASBU.lnk
[2012/11/29 18:56:37 | 000,000,209 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\Ancestry.url
[2 C:\*.tmp files -> C:\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2012/12/29 14:32:37 | 000,000,223 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\''MyWebSearch' invaded my laptop. - Geeks to Go Forums.url
[2012/12/29 14:26:01 | 000,000,180 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\GEEKSTOGO.url
[2012/12/15 13:52:32 | 000,001,363 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\Print House Magic.lnk
[2012/12/13 16:53:30 | 000,001,862 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Smilebox.lnk
[2012/12/13 16:53:29 | 000,001,868 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Smilebox.lnk
[2012/12/07 16:51:21 | 000,009,582 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\Sherwood and Bridlington Nostalgia..wlmp
[2012/12/07 13:56:08 | 000,008,122 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\My Movie.wlmp
[2012/12/07 11:25:28 | 000,006,891 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\Movies at Sherwood & Bridlington.wlmp
[2012/12/06 11:51:34 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\JCMKR32.INI
[2012/12/05 12:30:40 | 227,147,775 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\20121126_2058(1).ISO
[2012/12/04 22:09:34 | 000,054,156 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\QTFont.qfn
[2012/12/04 22:09:34 | 000,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\QTFont.for
[2012/12/04 21:50:21 | 227,147,775 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\20121126_2058.ISO
[2012/12/04 21:31:23 | 000,001,899 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ImgBurn.lnk
[2012/11/29 23:21:50 | 000,000,995 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\XMASBU.lnk
[2012/11/29 18:56:36 | 000,000,209 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\Ancestry.url
[2012/11/25 11:39:47 | 000,062,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\oahlp64.sys
[2012/11/25 11:39:47 | 000,061,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\OADriver.sys
[2012/11/03 16:22:46 | 000,000,957 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ODBCINST.INI
[2012/11/03 16:22:46 | 000,000,611 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ODBC.INI
[2012/10/28 17:06:13 | 000,000,193 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft.SqlServer.Compact.351.64.bc
[2012/10/21 16:13:58 | 000,000,074 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MPLAYER.INI
[2012/10/02 15:02:23 | 000,484,352 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\lame_enc.dll
[2012/10/02 12:39:45 | 000,165,029 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpoins13.dat
[2012/10/02 12:39:45 | 000,000,457 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpomdl13.dat
[2011/10/14 05:15:58 | 000,870,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igkrng575.bin
[2011/10/14 05:15:58 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll
[2011/10/14 05:15:58 | 000,143,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll
[2011/10/14 05:15:58 | 000,104,796 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfcg575m.bin
[2011/10/14 05:15:57 | 000,127,868 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igcompkrng575.bin

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[2009/07/14 04:55:00 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/09 05:43:10 | 014,172,672 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/09 04:41:00 | 012,873,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/07/14 01:40:51 | 000,909,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2010/11/21 03:24:25 | 000,606,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2009/07/14 01:41:56 | 000,505,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

========== LOP Check ==========

[2012/09/29 09:40:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\DigitalVolcano
[2012/12/21 14:04:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\DriverCure
[2012/12/21 13:32:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\FileAssociationManager
[2012/12/07 21:48:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\FreeBurner
[2012/12/21 13:51:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\FreeFileViewer
[2012/12/04 22:00:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn
[2012/09/29 09:39:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\IsolatedStorage
[2012/12/06 19:31:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\MOVAVI
[2012/10/05 12:27:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\newsXpresso
[2012/11/25 11:41:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\OnlineArmor
[2012/12/04 21:29:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy
[2012/09/26 15:36:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\PowerCinema
[2012/12/19 18:35:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Serif
[2012/12/15 13:00:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox
[2012/12/21 14:04:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\SpeedMaxPc
[2012/12/25 23:45:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Stellarium
[2012/10/02 13:29:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\TomTom
[2012/10/04 14:10:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\TweakNow RegCleaner
[2012/10/02 08:52:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\TweakNow RegCleaner 2012
[2012/09/26 15:33:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\WildTangent
[2012/12/28 15:34:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Windows Live Writer

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 29/12/2012 14:41:03 - Run 1
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

5.68 Gb Total Physical Memory | 4.06 Gb Available Physical Memory | 71.55% Memory free
11.36 Gb Paging File | 9.52 Gb Available in Paging File | 83.86% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 447.66 Gb Total Space | 371.60 Gb Free Space | 83.01% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.url[@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rundll32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\File Type Assistant\tsassist.exe" "%1" (Trusted Software ApS)
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\File Type Assistant\tsassist.exe" "%1" (Trusted Software ApS)
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = 28 4D B2 76 41 04 CA 01 [binary data]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"DefaultOutboundAction" = 0
"DefaultInboundAction" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DefaultInboundAction" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DefaultInboundAction" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== Vista Active Open Ports Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{03ED21D1-B80A-4944-AD8A-FB56AA06C6C5}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{05B32C1C-F352-4C5E-ABDE-CCE1962E876B}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{0966A5F8-57B6-4349-9984-E6C6452F1D81}" = lport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{0CCCFCD5-3544-466E-8715-1F886E31B89E}" = rport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{200044B7-670C-4536-908E-BD624AAF80A8}" = rport=5355 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=dnscache | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{3498B54E-1ACE-4B56-AEFD-CAC4158FFD4C}" = lport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{37C9C9B6-D2BC-4D50-8440-A0B3D88E87A3}" = lport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=system |
"{3A430CD8-C582-4E38-8745-9604CEF37DE4}" = rport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{7101605C-061A-4C87-AC96-D7F535767BF8}" = lport=5355 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=dnscache | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{7CD1D1F8-4BC7-4BA4-A944-1E78D81FFB69}" = lport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=system |
"{8464DEBF-B432-4763-BBB5-699408DC94C7}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | name=windows live communications platform (upnp) |
"{98162A00-98A0-46F4-92A9-E1BA584D8422}" = rport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{98CB0514-F4ED-44C1-BA5C-7B4CF68DA391}" = rport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{9CC88B1B-EF21-4B4E-AFA5-272D7DF6437E}" = rport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{A0FB32B2-BBA3-4E8C-AE6E-DE53F32B3640}" = lport=rpc-epmap | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=rpcss | [email protected],-28539 |
"{A9E963A5-C930-4967-A6D5-11BA103BC3BB}" = lport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{B2F6DEBC-64D2-4307-9B6E-F1AB297D7176}" = rport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=out | app=system |
"{CE8F655D-40A1-4F79-B139-58D2C1C436A3}" = lport=5355 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=dnscache | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{D8A16DD6-C5F7-4D54-8394-B2941CF6D032}" = rport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{E8D80836-119B-4C09-8034-153D333D9BDE}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | name=windows live communications platform (ssdp) |
"{ED2195B6-5617-4231-959C-54CC06E7E6ED}" = lport=rpc | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=spooler | app=%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe |
"{EECA93C3-529D-446A-9A19-F4A133140155}" = rport=5355 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=dnscache | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{F51E4760-75ED-4ADC-AE58-42C49396F943}" = lport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{F54BA596-4A4C-4D8A-ADC2-8AD53735DB9B}" = lport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{F995EE25-710F-4601-9C7A-D8484C3D1938}" = rport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=out | app=system |

========== Vista Active Application Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{00E04507-AC13-40B2-8172-6E3E43549880}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe |
"{041EF12C-1074-47F0-9F64-64B646E958A1}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\acer\clear.fi\mvp\clear.fi.exe |
"{06E3D973-143A-45DF-9E41-E99AFB4F878E}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqphotocrm.exe |
"{077EEB29-7A6C-45DB-A3B0-8FA0D3BF2979}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{0F7BC1C8-B325-477E-A356-C52039F5F3C7}" = protocol=1 | dir=out | [email protected],-28544 |
"{26954D10-BE9D-48D4-BC94-555124302C4D}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{2A3BEAA5-6D4D-4CB7-A217-7EBB8A242BA2}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe |
"{2E7A34DC-FB30-47EC-B339-AEC877EA2DC7}" = protocol=58 | dir=in | [email protected],-28545 |
"{315F1313-B5F3-4A96-ACFC-9F2E8600B5C5}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{338C3FC5-9662-45DA-93A6-EC5E244E0DBD}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe |
"{3CA4FB5B-BD40-41C5-8C94-259AA9888CBC}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqcopy2.exe |
"{42788D10-F541-4425-B637-E6CB1F939008}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\acer\clear.fi\mvp\clear.fiagent.exe |
"{4696DB8D-3FEC-4943-B966-B3F2228EE1CD}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\smartwebprintexe.exe |
"{4C01EB47-E611-43EC-8999-86F6F477BB30}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{506D1997-A28B-4CBB-A255-C1524569E695}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\acer\clear.fi\mvp\kernel\dmr\dmrengine.exe |
"{536D90C5-D5DD-4604-B9AE-D2E90DC25285}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{550FF22C-53EA-469B-BDA2-B3D43A405D83}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqpsapp.exe |
"{55127E0A-499F-4360-A799-766F2CBB3442}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\contacts\wlcomm.exe |
"{5666A903-749B-49D0-901C-EC0ACE4848FD}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{57A6FB2C-CFA1-44FC-B700-4A641FE67CE9}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe |
"{5AEFF8A0-40FE-447B-A3AC-0D20DE959BC4}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\acer\clear.fi\mvp\kernel\dmr\dmrengine.exe |
"{5D72F225-EEF8-4EA3-8646-5BCF8951B712}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\family tree maker 2011\ftm.exe |
"{5F95958D-ABCB-4D2A-BAE1-2D01249C1D44}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpfccopy.exe |
"{5FEE9C28-C642-4B1E-B5FD-607B700A29C7}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqnrs08.exe |
"{6D6BD16D-BEA6-46A1-A5D9-DBC0C0A4589B}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{78D379C7-51F6-4965-A10D-0F17118188A1}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{7D7109D4-7C14-4B52-AE96-4A756AA52523}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\acer\clear.fi\mvp\kernel\dmr\dmrengine.exe |
"{813A2AD3-F998-48F8-9B20-D3CE213AE6D5}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mcsvchost\mcsvhost.exe |
"{82AE7ADD-1D46-4EB8-BD7D-2BB7BEBEEC07}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqgplgtupl.exe |
"{850C156A-A6E4-4D14-A87F-116FDC7F883A}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{91E4B4DD-674C-4406-9E6B-449CA4A51858}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{9273C852-20CE-48A8-979E-D5DD8B69C88C}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mcsvchost\mcsvhost.exe |
"{98586A90-FD82-4830-8CF9-35A5E6503461}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hposid01.exe |
"{9A18099A-8BF4-487F-A3F2-AE76924E050A}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\family tree maker 2011\ftm.exe |
"{A0B4BCB3-8319-4280-977B-E685F1600644}" = protocol=1 | dir=in | [email protected],-28543 |
"{A4880E39-A55F-4678-9368-D71182644FA3}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\acer\clear.fi\mvp\kernel\clml\clmlsvc.exe |
"{A7C3C584-7136-48D1-8D3D-E0A3211214CB}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\hp software update\hpwucli.exe |
"{A8ACF280-E406-421D-BE4C-555021C552B5}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\freefileviewer\ffvcheckforupdates.exe |
"{AE8DA589-009E-4ED1-966C-68534858720B}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\acer\clear.fi\movie\touchmovieservice.exe |
"{C34990BB-5AF2-4D57-9184-227986D1255E}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe |
"{CB5C0C27-3E8B-4CC7-8748-ACACCFEE2B8F}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqpse.exe |
"{CB712AFA-B0F9-4935-A7F1-AD1225649D6A}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{D1D78937-931B-4B43-A0EB-3ACF9F4D397B}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\mesh\moe.exe |
"{D3F3AEC8-488A-460B-844A-A19F070CEA0F}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=upnphost | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{DD7D6BBE-DD5D-4033-8CC2-710561C09DE8}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{E0FBC13D-9554-46BC-B495-3E015D241EC3}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\acer\clear.fi\movie\touchmovie.exe |
"{E28C7272-502C-46BC-8421-A6AD0A55636A}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{E3154194-D923-4653-A43A-4C7B8ECD45A1}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqsudi.exe |
"{E76F04C2-325F-4092-9839-870C9EBDAE10}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{E8FC762B-1A6B-4145-8A54-04D59FB1F766}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe |
"{EB809AB8-F60E-4E88-8741-03A1C2032308}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{EF917E20-99AB-4D7B-B774-429D38B7DDC0}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\users\rons179\downloads\solutoinstaller-_wp8z9xyt5h3.exe |
"{F857356D-0742-4283-9B1E-AEC8B35E0A98}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe |
"{F9C32ACD-C69E-4A41-9829-E35AD3ECC055}" = protocol=58 | dir=out | [email protected],-28546 |
"{FCFB12C9-52F0-49EB-98B8-04F60CC6A113}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\file type assistant\tsassist.exe |
"{FF76130D-0E9E-46F1-829D-0A12A3C71779}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\users\rons179\downloads\solutoinstaller-_wp8z9xyt5h3.exe |

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{0919C44F-F18A-4E3B-A737-03685272CE72}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{0B78ECB0-1A6B-4E6D-89D7-0E7CE77F0427}" = MyWinLocker
"{14BC5667-22B0-4DC4-8205-597053BBDDC9}" = HP Photosmart C4200 All-In-One Driver Software 13.0 Rel. 1
"{1553D712-B35F-4A82-BC72-D6B11A94BE3E}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{1685AE50-97ED-485B-80F6-145071EE14B0}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{17A4FD95-A507-43F1-BC92-D8572AF8340A}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{180C8888-50F1-426B-A9DC-AB83A1989C65}" = Windows Live Language Selector
"{19F09425-3C20-4730-9E2A-FC2E17C9F362}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{1ACC8FFB-9D84-4C05-A4DE-D28A9BC91698}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
"{1EB2CFC3-E1C5-4FC4-B1F8-549DD6242C67}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{1F557316-CFC0-41BD-AFF7-8BC49CE444D7}" = Shredder
"{22AB5CFD-B3DB-414E-9F99-4D024CCF1DA6}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{2426E29F-9E8C-4C0B-97FC-0DB690C1ED98}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{2C1A6191-9804-4FDC-AB01-6F9183C91A13}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{2F304EF4-0C31-47F4-8557-0641AAE4197C}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{34384A2A-2CA2-4446-AB0E-1F360BA2AAC5}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{350FD0E7-175A-4F86-84EF-05B77FCD7161}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{3921492E-82D2-4180-8124-E347AD2F2DB4}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{456FB9B5-AFBC-4761-BBDC-BA6BAFBB818F}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{480F28F0-8BCE-404A-A52E-0DBB7D1CE2EF}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{4C2E49C0-9276-4324-841D-774CCCE5DB48}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{5141AA6E-5FAC-4473-BFFB-BEE69DDC7F2B}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{5151E2DB-0748-4FD1-86A2-72E2F94F8BE7}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{55D55008-E5F6-47D6-B16F-B2A40D4D145F}" = 64 Bit HP CIO Components Installer
"{57F2BD1C-14A3-4785-8E48-2075B96EB2DF}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{5E2CD4FB-4538-4831-8176-05D653C3E6D4}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{5F44A3A1-5D24-4708-8776-66B42B174C64}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{5FCD6EFE-C2E7-4D77-8212-4BA223D8DF8E}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{5FEAD3E5-A158-4B66-B92B-0C959D7CF838}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{61407251-7F7D-4303-810D-226A04D5CFF3}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{656DEEDE-F6AC-47CA-A568-A1B4E34B5760}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{692CCE55-9EAE-4F57-A834-092882E7FE0B}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{6C9D3F1D-DBBE-46F9-96A0-726CC72935AF}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{6CBFDC3C-CF21-4C02-A6DC-A5A2707FAF55}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{702A632F-99CE-4E2D-B8F2-BF980E9CF62F}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{7AEC844D-448A-455E-A34E-E1032196BBCD}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{825C7D3F-D0B3-49D5-A42B-CBB0FBE85E99}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{847B0532-55E3-4AAF-8D7B-E3A1A7CD17E5}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{850B8072-2EA7-4EDC-B930-7FE569495E76}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{8970AE69-40BE-4058-9916-0ACB1B974A3D}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{8EB588BD-D398-40D0-ADF7-BE1CEEF7C116}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{95120000-00B9-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{97A295A7-8840-4B35-BB61-27A8F4512CA3}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{9E9C960F-7F47-46D5-A95D-950B354DE2B8}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{A060182D-CDBE-4AD6-B9B4-860B435D6CBD}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{A508D5A2-3AC1-4594-A718-A663D6D3CF11}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{A679FBE4-BA2D-4514-8834-030982C8B31A}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{B0BF8602-EA52-4B0A-A2BD-EDABB0977030}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{B680A663-1A15-47A5-A07C-7DF9A97558B7}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{B750FA38-7AB0-42CB-ACBB-E7DBE9FF603F}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{C504EC13-E122-4939-BD6E-EE5A3BAA5FEC}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{C91DCB72-F5BB-410D-A91A-314F5D1B4284}" = Broadcom Gigabit NetLink Controller
"{C9F05151-95A9-4B9B-B534-1760E2D014A5}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware
"{CFF3C688-2198-4BC3-A399-598226949C39}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{D1C1556C-7FF3-48A3-A5D6-7126F0FAFB66}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{D3E4F422-7E0F-49C7-8B00-F42490D7A385}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{D5876F0A-B2E9-4376-B9F5-CD47B7B8D820}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{D930AF5C-5193-4616-887D-B974CEFC4970}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{DA54F80E-261C-41A2-A855-549A144F2F59}" = Windows Live MIME IFilter
"{DBEDAF67-C5A3-4C91-951D-31F3FE63AF3F}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{DF6D988A-EEA0-4277-AAB8-158E086E439B}" = Windows Live Remote Client
"{E02A6548-6FDE-40E2-8ED9-119D7D7E641F}" = Windows Live Remote Service
"{ED421F97-E1C3-4E78-9F54-A53888215D58}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{EF79C448-6946-4D71-8134-03407888C054}" = Shared C Run-time for x64
"{EFB20CF5-1A6D-41F3-8895-223346CE6291}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"{F6CB2C5F-B2C1-4DF1-BF44-39D0DC06FE6F}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{FAA3933C-6F0D-4350-B66B-9D7F7031343E}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{FAD0EC0B-753B-4A97-AD34-32AC1EC8DB69}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"CCleaner" = CCleaner
"Elantech" = ETDWare PS/2-X64 8.0.6.3_WHQL
"HP Imaging Device Functions" = HP Imaging Device Functions 13.0
"HP Photosmart Essential" = HP Photosmart Essential 3.5
"HP Smart Web Printing" = HP Smart Web Printing 4.51
"HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools" = HP Solution Center 13.0
"HPOCR" = OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 13.0
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{00884F14-05BD-4D8E-90E5-1ABF78948CA4}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{01FB4998-33C4-4431-85ED-079E3EEFE75D}" = Acer Crystal Eye Webcam
"{039480EE-6933-4845-88B8-77FD0C3D059D}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{0557BBDA-69D3-4FA4-A93C-A5300F7034B4}" = Windows Live Writer
"{05E379CC-F626-4E7D-8354-463865B303BF}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{062E4D94-8306-46D5-81B6-45E6AD09C799}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{0654EA5D-308A-4196-882B-5C09744A5D81}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{06B05153-97E4-427E-B1A8-E098F6C5E52F}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{073F306D-9851-4969-B828-7B6444D07D55}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{09922FFE-D153-44AE-8B60-EA3CB8088F93}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{0A4C4B29-5A9D-4910-A13C-B920D5758744}" = بريد Windows Live
"{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}" = Windows Live Installer
"{0B61BBD5-DA3C-409A-8730-0C3DC3B0F270}" = Backup Manager V3
"{0C1931EB-8339-4837-8BEC-75029BF42734}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{0C975FCC-A06E-4CB6-8F54-A9B52CF37781}" = Windows Liven sähköposti
"{0D261C88-454B-46FE-B43B-640E621BDA11}" = Windows Live Mail
"{0EC0B576-90F9-43C3-8FAD-A4902DF4B8F4}" = Galeria de Fotografias do Windows Live
"{0EF5BEA9-B9D3-46d7-8958-FB69A0BAEACC}" = Status
"{0F367CA3-3B2F-43F9-A44A-25A8EE69E45D}" = Scan
"{10186F1A-6A14-43DF-A404-F0105D09BB07}" = Windows Live Mail
"{110668B7-54C6-47C9-BAC4-1CE77F156AF5}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{11417707-1F72-4279-95A3-01E0B898BBF5}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{11778DA1-0495-4ED9-972F-F9E0B0367CD5}" = Windows Live Writer
"{1203DC60-D9BD-44F9-B372-2B8F227E6094}" = Windows Live Temel Parçalar
"{128133D3-037A-4C62-B1B7-55666A10587A}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{133D9D67-D475-4407-AC3C-D558087B2453}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{14B441B7-774D-4170-98EA-A13667AE6218}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{14C4C3B6-F1F4-401F-8C86-03E8E19AAC8C}" = clear.fi
"{168E7302-890A-4138-9109-A225ACAF7AD1}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{17835B63-8308-427F-8CF5-D76E0D5FE457}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{17DF9714-60C9-43C9-A9C2-32BCAED44CBE}" = MyWinLocker Suite
"{17F99FCE-8F03-4439-860A-25C5A5434E18}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{198EA334-8A3F-4CB2-9D61-6C10B8168A6F}" = Windows Live Writer
"{19BA08F7-C728-469C-8A35-BFBD3633BE08}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{1A72337E-D126-4BAF-AC89-E6122DB71866}" = Windows Liven valokuvavalikoima
"{1A82AE99-84D3-486D-BAD6-675982603E14}" = Windows Live Writer
"{1B7D12BE-D1D8-4CCE-A01B-43CAFF8ECA9B}" = C4200
"{1BA1DBDC-5431-46FD-A66F-A17EB1C439EE}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{1D6C2068-807F-4B76-A0C2-62ED05656593}" = Windows Live Writer
"{1DA6D447-C54D-4833-84D4-3EA31CAECE9B}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{1DDB95A4-FD7B-4517-B3F1-2BCAA96879E6}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{1EC71BFB-01A3-4239-B6AF-B1AE656B15C0}" = TrayApp
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{1F6AB0E7-8CDD-4B93-8A23-AA9EB2FEFCE4}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{1FC83EAE-74C8-4C72-8400-2D8E40A017DE}" = Windows Live Writer
"{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}" = Windows Live SOXE Definitions
"{220C7F8C-929D-4F71-9DC7-F7A6823B38E4}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{249EE21B-8EDD-4F36-8A23-E580E9DBE80A}" = Windows Live Mail
"{24DF33E0-F924-4D0D-9B96-11F28F0D602D}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{2511AAD7-82DF-4B97-B0B3-E1B933317010}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{25A381E1-0AB9-4E7A-ACCE-BA49D519CF4E}" = Windows Live Mail
"{25CD4B12-8CC5-433E-B723-C9CB41FA8C5A}" = Windows Live Writer
"{2637C347-9DAD-11D6-9EA2-00055D0CA761}" = clear.fi
"{26E3C07C-7FF7-4362-9E99-9E49E383CF16}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{28921580-E4BB-11E0-9FD7-1CC1DEF07CBE}" = Evernote v. 4.5.1
"{28B9D2D8-4304-483F-AD71-51890A063A74}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{28E82311-8616-11E1-BEB0-B8AC6F97B88E}" = Google Earth
"{29373E24-AC72-424E-8F2A-FB0F9436F21F}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{2A07C35B-8384-4DA4-9A95-442B6C89A073}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{2A3FC24C-6EC0-4519-A52B-FDA4EA9B2D24}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{2BA5FD10-653F-4CAF-9CCD-F685082A1DC1}" = Windows Live Writer
"{2C4E06CC-1F04-4C25-8B3C-93A9049EC42C}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{2C865FB0-051E-4D22-AC62-428E035AEAF0}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{2D3E034E-F76B-410A-A169-55755D2637BB}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{2DFA85ED-588F-4CE3-A175-29E52C3804A8}_is1" = Folder Size 2.6.0.0
"{2E50E321-4747-4EB5-9ECB-BBC6C3AC0F31}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{2EEA7AA4-C203-4b90-A34F-19FB7EF1C81C}" = BufferChm
"{2F54E453-8C93-4B3B-936A-233C909E6CAC}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{2FA94A64-C84E-49d1-97DD-7BF06C7BBFB2}.WildTangent Games App" = Update Installer for WildTangent Games App
"{2FF8C687-DB7D-4adc-A5DC-57983EC25046}" = DeviceDiscovery
"{3125D9DE-8D7A-4987-95F3-8A42389833D8}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{3336F667-9049-4D46-98B6-4C743EEBC5B1}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{34319F1F-7CF2-4CC9-B357-1AE7D2FF3AC5}" = Windows Live
"{34F4D9A4-42C2-4348-BEF4-E553C84549E7}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{370F888E-42A7-4911-9E34-7D74632E17EB}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{37B33B16-2535-49E7-8990-32668708A0A3}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{39F15B50-A977-4CA6-B1C3-6A8724CDA025}" = MyWinLocker 4
"{39F95B0B-A0B7-4FA7-BB6C-197DA2546468}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{3B3D2CFD-3C21-4AA0-94DE-45577B5BAB16}" = Family Tree Maker 2011
"{3B72C1E0-26A1-40F6-8516-D50C651DFB3C}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{3B9A92DA-6374-4872-B646-253F18624D5F}" = Windows Live Writer
"{3C92B2E6-380D-4fef-B4DF-4A3B4B669771}" = Copy
"{3DB0448D-AD82-4923-B305-D001E521A964}" = Acer ePower Management
"{3E29EE6C-963A-4aae-86C1-DC237C4A49FC}" = Intel® Rapid Storage Technology
"{3F4143A1-9C21-4011-8679-3BC1014C6886}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{40A66DF6-22D3-44B5-A7D3-83B118A2C0DC}" = Norton Online Backup
"{40BFD84C-64CD-42CC-9909-8734C50429C6}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{410DF0AA-882D-450D-9E1B-F5397ACFFA80}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{4264C020-850B-4F08-ACBE-98205D9C336C}" = Windows Live Writer
"{429DF1A0-3610-4E9E-8ACE-3C8AC1BA8FCA}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{43AAE145-83CF-4C96-9A5E-756CEFCE879F}" = clear.fi Client
"{43B43577-2514-4CE0-B14A-7E85C17C0453}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{43CDF946-F5D9-4292-B006-BA0D92013021}" = WebReg
"{443B561F-DE1B-4DEF-ADD9-484B684653C7}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{4444F27C-B1A8-464E-9486-4C37BAB39A09}" = Фотогалерия на Windows Live
"{458F399F-62AC-4747-99F5-499BBF073D29}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{4664ED39-C80A-48F7-93CD-EBDCAFAB6CC5}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{46872828-6453-4138-BE1C-CE35FBF67978}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{4736B0ED-F6A1-48EC-A1B7-C053027648F1}" = Galeria fotogràfica del Windows Live
"{48294D95-EE9A-4377-8213-44FC4265FB27}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{488F0347-C4A7-4374-91A7-30818BEDA710}" = Galerie de photos Windows Live
"{48C0DC5E-820A-44F2-890E-29B68EDD3C78}" = Windows Live Writer
"{48F597DD-D397-4CFA-91A0-4C033A0113BD}" = Windows Live Mail
"{4A04DB63-8F81-4EF4-9D09-61A2057EF419}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{4A70EF07-7F88-4434-BB61-D1DE8AE93DD4}" = SolutionCenter
"{4B28D47A-5FF0-45F8-8745-11DC2A1C9D0F}" = Windows Live Writer
"{4B744C85-DBB1-4038-B989-4721EB22C582}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{4C378B16-46B7-4DA1-A2CE-2EE676F74680}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{4C774C35-E0AF-72E1-136A-2BF666702268}" = Fooz Kids
"{4D141929-141B-4605-95D6-2B8650C1C6DA}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{4D83F339-5A5C-4B21-8FD3-5D407B981E72}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{4E7C28C7-D5DA-4E9F-A1CA-60490B54AE35}" = UnloadSupport
"{506FC723-8E6C-4417-9CFF-351F99130425}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{523DF2BB-3A85-4047-9898-29DC8AEB7E69}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{5275D81E-83AD-4DE4-BC2B-6E6BA3A33244}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{542DA303-FB91-4731-9F37-6E518368D3B9}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{5495E9A4-501A-4D4C-87C9-E80916CA9478}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{579684A4-DDD5-4CA3-9EA8-7BE7D9593DB4}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{5C2F5C1B-9732-4F81-8FBF-6711627DC508}" = Windows Live Fotogalleri
"{5CF5B1A5-CBC3-42F0-8533-5A5090665862}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{5D273F60-0525-48BA-A5FB-D0CAA4A952AE}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{5D2E7BD7-4B6F-4086-BA8A-E88484750624}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{5DA7D148-D2D2-4C67-8444-2F0F9BD88A06}" = Windows Live Writer
"{5E627606-53B9-42D1-97E1-D03F6229E248}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{5F8D5450-5BD8-4B8A-A1DE-8326C0395D5D}" = PS_AIO_Software_min
"{60C3C026-DB53-4DAB-8B97-7C1241F9A847}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{613C0AC5-3A67-4B94-8B13-9176AD83F5BF}" = newsXpresso
"{625D45F0-5DCB-48BF-8770-C240A84DAAEB}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{62687B11-58B5-4A18-9BC3-9DF4CE03F194}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{63CF7D0C-B6E7-4EE9-8253-816B613CC437}" = Windows Live Mail
"{63FF21C9-A810-464F-B60A-3111747B1A6D}" = GPBaseService2
"{640798A0-A4FB-4C52-AC72-755134767F1E}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{64376910-1860-4CEF-8B34-AA5D205FC5F1}" = Poczta usługi Windows Live
"{644063FA-ABA3-42AC-A8AC-3EDC0706018B}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{6491AB99-A11E-41FD-A5E7-32DE8A097B8E}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{64B2D6B3-71AC-45A7-A6A1-2E07ABF58341}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{65153EA5-8B6E-43B6-857B-C6E4FC25798A}" = Intel® Management Engine Components
"{677AAD91-1790-4FC5-B285-0E6A9D65F7DC}" = Windows Live Mail
"{6807427D-8D68-4D30-AF5B-0B38F8F948C8}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{681B698F-C997-42C3-B184-B489C6CA24C9}" = HPPhotoSmartDiscLabelContent1
"{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}" = Windows Live SOXE
"{69C9C672-400A-43A0-B2DE-9DB38C371282}" = Windows Live Writer
"{69CAC24D-B1DC-4B97-A1BE-FE21843108FE}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{6A4ABCDC-0A49-4132-944E-01FBCCB3465C}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{6A67578E-095B-4661-88F7-0B199CEC3371}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{6ABE832B-A5C7-44C1-B697-3E123B7B4D5B}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{6B556C37-8919-4991-AC34-93D018B9EA49}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{6BBA26E9-AB03-4FE7-831A-3535584CA002}" = Toolbox
"{6CB36609-E3A6-446C-A3C1-C71E311D2B9C}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{6DEC8BD5-7574-47FA-B080-492BBBE2FEA3}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{6E8AFC13-F7B8-41D8-88AB-F1D0CFC56305}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{6EF2BE2C-3121-48B7-B7A6-C56046B3A588}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{6F37D92B-41AA-44B7-80D2-457ABDE11896}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{7059BDA7-E1DB-442C-B7A1-6144596720A4}" = HP Update
"{70B446D1-E03B-4ab0-9B3C-0832142C9AA8}.WildTangent Games App-acer" = WildTangent Games App
"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{71527C7C-5289-4CB2-88C9-23344C0FF6C1}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{716E0306-8318-4364-8B8F-0CC4E9376BAC}" = MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK
"{71A81378-79D5-40CC-9BDC-380642D1A87F}" = Windows Live Writer
"{71C95134-F6A9-45E7-B7B3-07CA6012BF2A}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{7272F232-A7E0-4B2B-A5D2-71B7C5E2379C}" = Windows Live Fotótár
"{7327080F-6673-421F-BBD9-B618F357EEB3}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{734104DE-C2BF-412F-BB97-FCCE1EC94229}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{7373E17D-18E0-44A7-AC3A-6A3BFB85D3B3}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{73FC3510-6421-40F7-9503-EDAE4D0CF70D}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{7465A996-0FCA-4D2D-A52C-F833B0829B5B}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{7496FD31-E5CB-4AE4-82D3-31099558BF6A}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{74E8A7F6-575D-42C7-9178-E87D1B3BEFE8}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{77477AEA-5757-47D8-8B33-939F43D82218}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{77F69CA1-E53D-4D77-8BA3-FA07606CC851}" = Фотоальбом Windows Live
"{78906B56-0E81-42A7-AC25-F54C946E1538}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{78DAE910-CA72-450E-AD22-772CB1A00678}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{78DBE8CE-61F6-4D6C-806C-A0FFF65F5E1D}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{790E39BF-4686-4729-ADD7-9A6A7AABFC05}" = USB2.0 TVBOX
"{7A9D47BA-6D50-4087-866F-0800D8B89383}" = Podstawowe programy Windows Live
"{7ADFA72D-2A9F-4DEC-80A5-2FAA27E23F0F}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{7AF8E500-B349-4A77-8265-9854E9A47925}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{7BA19818-F717-4DFB-BC11-FAF17B2B8AEE}" = Pošta Windows Live
"{7C2A3479-A5A0-412B-B0E6-6D64CBB9B251}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{7CB529B2-6C74-4878-9C3F-C29C3C3BBDC6}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{7D0DE76C-874E-4BDE-A204-F4240160693E}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{7D1C7B9F-2744-4388-B128-5C75B8BCCC84}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{7D926AD2-16D6-42C2-8CA1-AB09E96040BA}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{7E017923-16F8-4E32-94EF-0A150BD196FE}" = Windows Live Writer
"{7E90B133-FF47-48BB-91B8-36FC5A548FE9}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{7F811A54-5A09-4579-90E1-C93498E230D9}" = Acer eRecovery Management
"{7FF11E53-C002-4F40-8D68-6BE751E5DD62}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{804DE397-F82C-4867-9085-E0AA539A3294}" = Windows Live Writer
"{80E8C65A-8F70-4585-88A2-ABC54BABD576}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{820D0BA3-ACD7-4FB9-A3A7-0ADF0C66A4BE}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{827D3E4A-0186-48B7-9801-7D1E9DD40C07}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{82803FF3-563F-414F-A403-8D4C167D4120}" = Windows Live Mail
"{83C292B7-38A5-440B-A731-07070E81A64F}" = Windows Live PIMT Platform
"{841F1FB4-FDF8-461C-A496-3E1CFD84C0B5}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{84267681-BF16-40B6-9564-27BC57D7D71C}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{84A411F9-40A5-4CDA-BF46-E09FBB2BC313}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{85373DA7-834E-4850-8AF5-1D99F7526857}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{859D4022-B76D-40DE-96EF-C90CDA263F44}" = Windows Live Writer
"{861B1145-7762-4794-B40C-3FF0A389DFE6}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}" = Ask Toolbar
"{885F1BCD-C344-4758-85BD-09640CF449A5}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{8909CFA8-97BF-4077-AC0F-6925243FFE08}" = Windows Liven asennustyökalu
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8C6D6116-B724-4810-8F2D-D047E6B7D68E}" = Mesh Runtime
"{8CF5D47D-27B7-49D6-A14F-10550B92749D}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{8D68CE08-9A14-4B7B-9857-3C646A2F34C7}" = Fooz Kids Platform
"{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}" = MSVCRT
"{8F3C31C5-9C3A-4AA8-8EFA-71290A7AD533}" = TomTom HOME Visual Studio Merge Modules
"{8FF3891F-01B5-4A71-BFCD-20761890471C}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{9017CEAF-BE5A-4F73-8A0E-C87E26971E55}" = TomTom HOME
"{90850409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003
"{924B4D82-1B97-48EB-8F1E-55C4353C22DB}" = Windows Live Mail
"{92EA4134-10D1-418A-91E1-5A0453131A38}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{93E464B3-D075-4989-87FD-A828B5C308B1}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{95140000-0070-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office 2010
"{95140000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer
"{96AE7E41-E34E-47D0-AC07-1091A8127911}" = Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader
"{97F77D62-5110-4FA3-A2D3-410B92D31199}" = Windows Live Fotogaléria
"{99BE7F5D-AB52-4404-9E03-4240FFAA7DE9}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{9B362566-EC1B-4700-BB9C-EC661BDE2175}" = DocProc
"{9BD262D0-B788-4546-A0A5-F4F56EC3834B}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
"{9D56775A-93F3-44A3-8092-840E3826DE30}" = Windows Live Mail
"{9DA3F03B-2CEE-4344-838E-117861E61FAF}" = Windows Live Mail
"{9DB90178-B5B0-45BD-B0A7-D40A6A1DF1CA}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{9FAE6E8D-E686-49F5-A574-0A58DFD9580C}" = Windows Live Mail
"{A0B91308-6666-4249-8FF6-1E11AFD75FE1}" = Windows Live Mail
"{A0C91188-C88F-4E86-93E6-CD7C9A266649}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{A101F637-2E56-42C0-8E08-F1E9086BFAF3}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{A199DB88-E22D-4CE7-90AC-B8BE396D7BF4}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{A3389C72-1782-4BB4-BBAA-33345DE52E3F}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{A41A708E-3BE6-4561-855D-44027C1CF0F8}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{A49F249F-0C91-497F-86DF-B2585E8E76B7}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{A60B3BF0-954B-42AF-B8D8-2C1D34B613AA}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{A7056D45-C63A-4FE4-A69D-FB54EF9B21BB}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{A726AE06-AAA3-43D1-87E3-70F510314F04}" = Windows Live Writer
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{AAAFC670-569B-4A2F-82B4-42945E0DE3EF}" = Windows Live Writer
"{AAF454FC-82CA-4F29-AB31-6A109485E76E}" = Windows Live Writer
"{AB0B2113-5B96-4B95-8AD1-44613384911F}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{AB61A2E9-37D3-485D-9085-19FBDF8CEF4A}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{AB78C965-5C67-409B-8433-D7B5BDB12073}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{ABD534B7-E951-470E-92C2-CD5AF1735726}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{ABE2F2AA-7ADC-4717-9573-BF3F83C696AC}" = Windows Live Mail
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-FFFF-7B44-AA0000000001}" = Adobe Reader X (10.1.0) MUI
"{ACFBE99B-6981-4513-B17E-A2683CEB9EE5}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{AD001A69-88CC-4766-B2DB-3C1DFAB9AC72}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{ADE81525-CF34-4C99-A6C1-D0E0308B4FF4}" = msxml4setup
"{ADE85655-8D1E-4E4B-BF88-5E312FB2C74F}" = Windows Live Mail
"{ADFE4AED-7F8E-4658-8D6E-742B15B9F120}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{AF01B90A-D25C-4F60-AECD-6EEDF509DC11}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{B0AD205F-60D0-4084-AFB8-34D9A706D9A8}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{B113D18C-67B0-4FB7-B329-E89B66194AE6}" = Windows Live Fotogalerie
"{B1239994-A850-44E2-BED8-E70A21124E16}" = Windows Live Mail
"{B2BCA478-EC0F-45EE-A9E9-5EABE87EA72D}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{B2E90616-C50D-4B89-A40D-92377AC669E5}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{B33B61FE-701F-425F-98AB-2B85725CBF68}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{B3BE54A4-8DFE-4593-8E66-56AB7133B812}" = Windows Live Writer
"{B618C3BF-5142-4630-81DD-F96864F97C7E}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{B63F0CE3-CCD0-490A-9A9C-E1A3B3A17137}" = Почта Windows Live
"{B7B67AA5-12DA-4F01-918D-B1BF66779D8A}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{B906C11A-D193-4143-9FA7-E2EE8A5A8F21}" = clear.fi
"{BAEE89D5-6E87-4F89-9603-A1C100479181}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{BD0C3887-64E6-41D8-9A38-BC6F34369352}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{BD4EBDB5-EB14-4120-BB04-BE0A26C7FB3E}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{BD695C2F-3EA0-4DA4-92D5-154072468721}" = Windows Live Fotoğraf Galerisi
"{BD7204BA-DD64-499E-9B55-6A282CDF4FA4}" = Destinations
"{BF022D76-9F72-4203-B8FA-6522DC66DFDA}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{BF35168D-F6F9-4202-BA87-86B5E3C9BF7A}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{BFC47A0B-D487-4DF0-889E-D6D392DF31E0}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{C00C2A91-6CB3-483F-80B3-2958E29468F1}" = Συλλογή φωτογραφιών του Windows Live
"{C01FCACE-CC3D-49A2-ADC2-583A49857C58}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{C08D5964-C42F-48EE-A893-2396F9562A7C}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{C1C9D199-B4DD-4895-92DD-9A726A2FE341}" = Windows Live Writer
"{C2695E83-CF1D-43D1-84FE-B3BEC561012A}" = Shredder
"{C28D96C0-6A90-459E-A077-A6706F4EC0FC}" = Bing Bar
"{C29FC15D-E84B-4EEC-8505-4DED94414C59}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{C2AB7DC4-489E-4BE9-887A-52262FBADBE0}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{C43326F5-F135-4551-8270-7F7ABA0462E1}" = HPProductAssistant
"{C454280F-3C3E-4929-B60E-9E6CED5717E7}" = Windows Live Mail
"{C66824E4-CBB3-4851-BB3F-E8CFD6350923}" = Windows Live Mail
"{C8421D85-CA0E-4E93-A9A9-B826C4FB88EA}" = Windows Live Mail
"{C893D8C0-1BA0-4517-B11C-E89B65E72F70}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{C95A5A77-622F-45CA-9540-84468FCB18B1}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{C9E1343D-E21E-4508-A1BE-04A089EC137D}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{CAE4213F-F797-439D-BD9E-79B71D115BE3}" = HPPhotoGadget
"{CB3F59BB-7858-41A1-A7EA-4B8A6FC7D431}" = Galeria fotografii usługi Windows Live
"{CB49B376-1136-44B4-83FA-036334B59937}" = OLYMPUS Master 2
"{CB66242D-12B1-4494-82D2-6F53A7E024A3}" = Galerie foto Windows Live
"{CB7224D9-6DCA-43F1-8F83-6B1E39A00F92}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{CBFD061C-4B27-4A89-ADD8-210316EEFA11}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{CD442136-9115-4236-9C14-278F6A9DCB3F}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{CD7CB1E6-267A-408F-877D-B532AD2C882E}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{CDC39BF2-9697-4959-B893-A2EE05EF6ACB}" = Windows Live Writer
"{CE929F09-3853-4180-BD90-30764BFF7136}" = גלריית התמונות של Windows Live
"{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}" = Windows Live UX Platform
"{CF671BFE-6BA3-44E7-98C1-500D9C51D947}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{D07B1FDA-876B-4914-9E9A-309732B6D44F}" = Windows Live Mail
"{D0B44725-3666-492D-BEF6-587A14BD9BD9}" = MSVCRT_amd64
"{D24DB8B9-BB6C-4334-9619-BA1C650E13D3}" = Microsoft Primary Interoperability Assemblies 2005
"{D299197D-CDEA-41A6-A363-F532DE4114FD}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{D31169F2-CD71-4337-B783-3E53F29F4CAD}" = Windows Live Mail
"{D3D5C4E8-040F-4C6F-8105-41D43CF94F44}" = NTI Media Maker 9
"{D3E5A972-9A15-427D-AE78-8181A5FD943C}" = eBay Worldwide
"{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{D588365A-AE39-4F27-BDAE-B4E72C8E900C}" = Windows Live Mail
"{D6CBB3B2-F510-483D-AE0D-1CF3F43CF1EE}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{D6F25CF9-4E87-43EB-B324-C12BE9CDD668}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{D79113E7-274C-470B-BD46-01B10219DF6A}" = HPPhotosmartEssential
"{D86B0E2E-DF9A-441C-AF77-8D1A0FF00FA6}" = AIO_Scan
"{DA29F644-2420-4448-8128-1331BE588999}" = Windows Live Writer
"{DAEF48AD-89C8-4A93-B1DD-45B7E4FB6071}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{DB1208F4-B2FE-44E9-BFE6-8824DBD7891B}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{DBAA2B17-D596-4195-A169-BA2166B0D69B}" = Windows Live Mail
"{DC635845-46D3-404B-BCB1-FC4A91091AFA}" = SmartWebPrinting
"{DCAB6BA7-6533-44BF-9235-E5BF33B7431C}" = Windows Live Writer
"{DDC1E1BD-7615-4186-89E1-F5F43F9B6491}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{DDC8BDEE-DCAC-404D-8257-3E8D4B782467}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{DDDE47E5-C711-4D17-9FA6-E3D7C340192A}" = OLYMPUS muvee theaterPack
"{DE7C13A6-E4EA-4296-B0D5-5D7E8AD69501}" = Windows Live Writer
"{DE8F99FD-2FC7-4C98-AA67-2729FDE1F040}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{DECDCB7C-58CC-4865-91AF-627F9798FE48}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{DEF91E0F-D266-453D-B6F2-1BA002B40CB6}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{DF71ABBB-B834-41C0-BB58-80B0545D754C}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}" = D3DX10
"{E38C00D0-A68B-4318-A8A6-F7D4B5B1DF0E}" = Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
"{E3E71D07-CD27-46CB-8448-16D4FB29AA13}" = Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime
"{E4E88B54-4777-4659-967A-2EED1E6AFD83}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{E5377D46-83C5-445A-A1F1-830336B42A10}" = Windows Live Galerija fotografija
"{E55E0C35-AC3C-4683-BA2F-834348577B80}" = Windows Live Writer
"{E59969EA-3B5B-4B24-8B94-43842A7FBFE9}" = Fotogalerija Windows Live
"{E5B21F11-6933-4E0B-A25C-7963E3C07D11}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{E5DD4723-FE0B-436E-A815-DC23CF902A0B}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{E62E0550-C098-43A2-B54B-03FB1E634483}" = Windows Live Writer
"{E65CA2A8-1F2A-4400-AE55-FFD43D3B6980}" = c4200_Help
"{E727A662-AF9F-4DEE-81C5-F4A1686F3DFC}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{E83DC314-C926-4214-AD58-147691D6FE9F}" = Основные компоненты Windows Live
"{E8524B28-3BBB-4763-AC83-0E83FE31C350}" = Windows Live Writer
"{E85A4EFC-82F2-4CEE-8A8E-62FDAD353A66}" = Galería fotográfica de Windows Live
"{E9AD2143-26D5-4201-BED1-19DCC03B407D}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{E9D98402-21AB-4E9F-BF6B-47AF36EF7E97}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{EA777812-4905-4C08-8F6E-13BDCC734609}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{ED16B700-D91F-44B0-867C-7EB5253CA38D}" = Raccolta foto di Windows Live
"{EE171732-BEB4-4576-887D-CB62727F01CA}" = Acer Updater
"{EE7257A2-39A2-4D2F-9DAC-F9F25B8AE1D8}" = Skype™ 5.10
"{EEF99142-3357-402C-B298-DEC303E12D92}" = Windows Live 影像中心
"{EF7EAB13-46FC-49DD-8E3C-AAF8A286C5BB}" = Windows Live 程式集
"{F07B861C-72B9-40A4-8B1A-AAED4C06A7E8}" = QuickTime
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0E3AD40-2BBD-4360-9C76-B9AC9A5886EA}" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"{F0F5D89A-197C-495B-827E-3E98B811CD2E}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{F0F9505B-3ACF-4158-9311-D0285136AA00}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{F2979AAA-FDD7-4CB3-93BC-5C24D965D679}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{F35DC85A-E96B-496B-ABE7-F04192824856}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{F4BEA6C1-AAC3-4810-AAEA-588E26E0F237}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{F52C5BE7-3F57-464E-8A54-908402E43CE8}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{F783464C-C7C6-4E9B-AC40-BC90E5414BAF}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{F7A46527-DF1F-4B0F-9637-98547E189442}" = Windows Live Galeria de Fotos
"{F7E80BA7-A09D-4DD1-828B-C4A0274D4720}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{F80E5450-3EF3-4270-B26C-6AC53BEC5E76}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{F8A9085D-4C7A-41a9-8A77-C8998A96C421}" = Intel® Control Center
"{F95E4EE0-0C6E-4273-B6B9-91FD6F071D76}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{FA6CF94F-DACF-4FE7-959D-55C421B91B17}" = Windows Live Mail
"{FB3D07AE-73D0-47A9-AC12-6F50BF8B6202}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{FB79FDB7-4DE1-453D-99FE-9A880F57380E}" = Windows Live Fotogalerie
"{FBCA06D2-4642-4F33-B20A-A7AB3F0D2E69}" = معرض صور Windows Live
"{FCDE76CB-989D-4E32-9739-6A272D2B0ED7}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{FDB3B167-F4FA-461D-976F-286304A57B2A}" = Adobe AIR
"{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{FE62C88B-425B-4BDE-8B70-CD5AE3B83176}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{FEEF7F78-5876-438B-B554-C4CC426A4302}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{FF105207-8423-4E13-B0B1-50753170B245}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{FF3DFA01-1E98-46B4-A065-DA8AD47C9598}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{FF737490-5A2D-4269-9D82-97DB2F7C0B09}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{FFFA0584-8E3D-4195-8283-CCA3AD73C746}" = Windows Live Messenger
"Acer Registration" = Acer Registration
"Acer Screensaver" = Acer ScreenSaver
"Acer Welcome Center" = Welcome Center
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"avast" = avast! Free Antivirus
"Corel Applications" = Corel Applications
"Duplicate Cleaner Pro" = Duplicate Cleaner Pro 3.0.9
"Family Tree Maker 2011" = Family Tree Maker 2011
"FileAssociationManager" = File Association Manager 0.1
"FoozKids" = Fooz Kids
"Free Easy Burner_is1" = Free Easy Burner V 5.1
"FreeFileViewer_is1" = Free File Viewer 2012
"Identity Card" = Identity Card
"ImgBurn" = ImgBurn
"InstallShield_{01FB4998-33C4-4431-85ED-079E3EEFE75D}" = Acer Crystal Eye Webcam
"InstallShield_{0B61BBD5-DA3C-409A-8730-0C3DC3B0F270}" = Acer Backup Manager
"InstallShield_{17DF9714-60C9-43C9-A9C2-32BCAED44CBE}" = MyWinLocker Suite
"InstallShield_{2637C347-9DAD-11D6-9EA2-00055D0CA761}" = clear.fi
"InstallShield_{613C0AC5-3A67-4B94-8B13-9176AD83F5BF}" = newsXpresso
"InstallShield_{D3D5C4E8-040F-4C6F-8105-41D43CF94F44}" = NTI Media Maker 9
"Kobo" = Kobo
"LManager" = Launch Manager
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.65.0.1400
"Office8.0" = Microsoft Office 97, Professional Edition
"OnlineArmor_is1" = Online Armor 6.0
"Stellarium_is1" = Stellarium 0.11.4
"Trusted Software Assistant_is1" = File Type Assistant
"TweakNow RegCleaner 2012_is1" = TweakNow RegCleaner 2012
"TweakNow RegCleaner_is1" = TweakNow RegCleaner
"VideoDownloadConverter_4zbar Uninstall" = VideoDownloadConverter Toolbar
"WildTangent acer Master Uninstall" = Acer Games
"Windows Media Encoder 9" = Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
"WinLiveSuite" = Windows Live Essentials
"WTA-0da86271-f57d-48e8-ad5a-6f7cc6c8b47e" = Polar Bowler
"WTA-0fc2802d-ad2e-434b-ad2e-f08bc8e21da3" = Mystery of Mortlake Mansion
"WTA-19a3de5d-4db1-47aa-a8a7-02f56e530010" = Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile
"WTA-2376f2c8-fdce-4c67-a748-f2ce4350090a" = Final Drive: Nitro
"WTA-2b7744e7-24ec-46af-8dd6-82ed1abc9031" = Crazy Chicken Kart 2
"WTA-39039340-44bb-42b9-b49b-3fe026668234" = Zuma Deluxe
"WTA-5cd817d8-5311-44b0-9bb8-a265ad81e579" = John Deere Drive Green
"WTA-5e55dac6-e54a-47e8-abcc-782fc3b937a9" = Insaniquarium Deluxe
"WTA-68480b5c-fbaa-4d5e-befb-5ee5d8f0d6c5" = Virtual Villagers 4 - The Tree of Life
"WTA-6a3490d6-87bf-4db6-b76c-203d970960cd" = Jewel Match 3
"WTA-6f4ad584-7d9d-47f9-bb4a-28121939dc8c" = FATE
"WTA-7ce312de-0331-4d96-bad2-d472419468ee" = Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
"WTA-84f201e9-99ae-40db-9cbe-46226a0fa26e" = Wedding Dash
"WTA-9246558c-ede7-4038-9bc0-d0f12c05e4e5" = Plants vs. Zombies - Game of the Year
"WTA-b013ad89-6f79-4f90-a403-d9b21e2fcbb5" = Chuzzle Deluxe
"WTA-b46c93e4-d883-4252-bbfb-4b27e75e2f36" = Slingo Deluxe
"WTA-ba399462-d054-4db1-aa93-b53d488de7a9" = Jewel Quest Solitaire
"WTA-c309c67e-02c7-4a9c-85d2-e82c0668db65" = Penguins!
"WTA-c376503a-c76f-4636-91fa-603d3f400b74" = Torchlight

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{79A765E1-C399-405B-85AF-466F52E918B0}" = Ask Toolbar Updater
"Smilebox" = Smilebox

========== Last 20 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 07/12/2012 05:43:07 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 07/12/2012 16:19:58 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 08/12/2012 05:50:57 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 09/12/2012 08:03:24 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 09/12/2012 08:10:49 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 9.0.8112.16455,
time stamp: 0x507284ba Faulting module name: SHLWAPI.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17514,
time stamp: 0x4ce7b9e2 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0001bb3a Faulting
process id: 0x15a4 Faulting application start time: 0x01cdd605599f5286 Faulting application
path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe Faulting module path:
C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll Report Id: 77efcbd4-41f9-11e2-9424-dc0ea199dc5c

Error - 09/12/2012 08:10:51 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 9.0.8112.16455,
time stamp: 0x507284ba Faulting module name: SHLWAPI.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17514,
time stamp: 0x4ce7b9e2 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0001bb3a Faulting
process id: 0x1770 Faulting application start time: 0x01cdd6055abf5907 Faulting application
path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe Faulting module path:
C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll Report Id: 791957d7-41f9-11e2-9424-dc0ea199dc5c

Error - 09/12/2012 09:39:13 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 09/12/2012 10:07:22 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = The program avisplit.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with
Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available,
check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: c58 Start
Time: 01cdd61666cc47e7 Termination Time: 16 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\avisplit\avisplit.exe

Id: bdd1b9f3-4209-11e2-9612-dc0ea199dc5c

Error - 09/12/2012 10:18:20 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = The program avisplit.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with
Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available,
check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: d4c Start
Time: 01cdd617ee5c71de Termination Time: 16 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\avisplit\avisplit.exe

Id: 45cf6337-420b-11e2-9612-dc0ea199dc5c

Error - 09/12/2012 12:10:58 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

[ System Events ]
Error - 28/12/2012 07:31:42 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The VideoDownloadConverterService service failed to start due to the
following error: %%2

Error - 28/12/2012 07:57:58 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = NetBT | ID = 4319
Description = A duplicate name has been detected on the TCP network. The IP address
of the computer that sent the message is in the data. Use nbtstat -n in a command
window to see which name is in the Conflict state.

Error - 28/12/2012 07:57:58 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = NetBT | ID = 4319
Description = A duplicate name has been detected on the TCP network. The IP address
of the computer that sent the message is in the data. Use nbtstat -n in a command

Error - 28/12/2012 09:34:41 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The VideoDownloadConverterService service failed to start due to the

Error - 28/12/2012 12:43:19 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 29/12/2012 07:01:57 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 29/12/2012 08:45:06 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 29/12/2012 09:29:57 | Computer Name = RonS179-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

< End of report >

Thank-you for those log reports
You don't need to attach the logs, I'll paste what you did attach directly to the forum.

NEXT

Download AdwCleaner
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    ***Note: Windows Vista and Windows 7 users:
    Right click in the adwCleaner.exe and select
    Posted Image
  • Click the Search button.
  • A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the content of that logfile in your next reply.
  • Or you can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt.

Remember just click Search do not delete anything yet. I'll be waiting for the AdwCleaner log, then I will need time to review all the logs. Please do not make any changes to the computer or try to fix anything on your own.

Joe

RonS2

RonS2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hi Joe
Am Amazed by the speed of your replies,. Since when has Pittsburg been located so close to me ??

Not too sure of what I'm doing now , but will 'select all' 'copy' and 'paste' in the hope that will do the trick

OOPS cant make that happen so will attach again - Sorry !Attached File  AdwCleanerR1.txt   4.67KB   113 downloads

Am plainly useless at this. Hope you've got what u want.

Ron

# AdwCleaner v2.103 - Logfile created 12/29/2012 at 16:31:40
# Updated 25/12/2012 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : RonS179 - RONS179-PC
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\RonS179\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option [Search]

***** [Services] *****

***** [Files / Folders] *****

File Found : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\eBay.lnk
Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com
Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Software
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\LocalLow\AskToolbar
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\LocalLow\PriceGong
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy
Folder Found : C:\Windows\Installer\{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}

***** [Registry] *****

Key Found : HKCU\Software\APN
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\AskToolbar
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\ConduitSearchScopes
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PriceGong
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Ask.com
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{79A765E1-C399-405B-85AF-466F52E918B0}
Key Found : HKLM\Software\APN
Key Found : HKLM\Software\AskToolbar
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{9B0CB95C-933A-4B8C-B6D4-EDCD19A43874}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\GenericAskToolbar.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\UpgradeCodes\F928123A039649549966D4C29D35B1C9
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{03119103-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{2996F0E7-292B-4CAE-893F-47B8B1C05B56}
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Freeze.com
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{00000000-6E41-4FD3-8538-502F5495E5FC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{23119123-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{6C434537-053E-486D-B62A-160059D9D456}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{91CF619A-4686-4CA4-9232-3B2E6B63AA92}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{AC71B60E-94C9-4EDE-BA46-E146747BB67E}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{23119123-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6C434537-053E-486D-B62A-160059D9D456}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{91CF619A-4686-4CA4-9232-3B2E6B63AA92}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{AC71B60E-94C9-4EDE-BA46-E146747BB67E}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\ApnUpdater
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}]

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16457

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Google Chrome v [Unable to get version]

File : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [4667 octets] - [29/12/2012 16:31:40]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [4727 octets] ##########

Edited by RKinner, 29 December 2012 - 11:10 AM.
Added text of log to post

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
# AdwCleaner v2.103 - Logfile created 12/29/2012 at 16:31:40
# Option [Search]

***** [Services] *****

File Found : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\eBay.lnk
Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com
Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Software
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\LocalLow\AskToolbar
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\LocalLow\PriceGong
Folder Found : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy
Folder Found : C:\Windows\Installer\{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}

***** [Registry] *****

Key Found : HKCU\Software\APN
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\AskToolbar
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\ConduitSearchScopes
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PriceGong
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Ask.com
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{79A765E1-C399-405B-85AF-466F52E918B0}
Key Found : HKLM\Software\APN
Key Found : HKLM\Software\AskToolbar
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{9B0CB95C-933A-4B8C-B6D4-EDCD19A43874}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\GenericAskToolbar.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\UpgradeCodes\F928123A039649549966D4C29D35B1C9
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{03119103-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{2996F0E7-292B-4CAE-893F-47B8B1C05B56}
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Freeze.com
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{00000000-6E41-4FD3-8538-502F5495E5FC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{23119123-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{6C434537-053E-486D-B62A-160059D9D456}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{91CF619A-4686-4CA4-9232-3B2E6B63AA92}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{AC71B60E-94C9-4EDE-BA46-E146747BB67E}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{23119123-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6C434537-053E-486D-B62A-160059D9D456}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{91CF619A-4686-4CA4-9232-3B2E6B63AA92}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{AC71B60E-94C9-4EDE-BA46-E146747BB67E}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\ApnUpdater
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}]

[OK] Registry is clean.

File : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [4667 octets] - [29/12/2012 16:31:40]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [4727 octets] ##########

Thank-you for that log.

Just a few Questions,

Did you have Mcafee Anti Virus installed at any time, I see what appears to be left overs from it?

VideoDownloadConverter_4z\bar\1.bin Did you uninstall this program?

Have you used MSConfig to stop programs from starting or anything like that?

There will be a delay in reply now as I need to put a fix together, so you can take a break for a while.

Joe

RonS2

RonS2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hi Joe
Yes I had a 3 months free issue of McAfee when I bought the laptop. It's a good program and I've used it before on other computers, but it's expensive and I'm hoping that the free ones will not let me down. Also McAfee is a pain in the butt with its very frequent reminders of the next instalment. Online Armor is also a bit of a pain with its quizzing of every step you take and I'm hoping to find a way of stopping it quizzing AVAST every time it comes up.

Videoconverter is one of the programs I downloaded for my adventure with dvd clips and it is probably the cause of all the fuss because I think that it comes via MINDSPARK and I think that MYWEBSEARCH has a link to that. To be honest I don't fully remember zapping Videoconverter but it would be
pretty typical of me once I had decided to try and get rid of all the little free progs that I'd used for the video clips efforts.
I do know now that when I try to uninstall it via Control Panel it says that it can't be found.

I do frequently check msconfig and try to keeop down the number of programs that start at start-up time. Currently there are only eleven progs with a tick. :-
REALTEK HD
3 x Intel® igxtray, hkamd, igfxpers
ELAN Smart Pad
Acer POWER MANAGEMENT
ONLINE ARMOR
AVAST Antivirus
MS WINDOWS OP SYSTEM
Acer BACKUOP system
LAUNCH MANAGR

Should I have left more there ?

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
We can talk about using Msconfig to control start ups a bit later, let me get a fix for you and approval.

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hello RonS2,

Can you try and create a restore point for me by following the instructions below,

To create a restore point
  • Open System by clicking the Start button Posted Image
    right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
  • In the left pane, click System protection. Posted Image Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  • Click the System Protection tab, and then click Create.
  • In the System Protection dialog box, type a description, and then click Create.

Backup the Registry:

Modifying the Registry can create unforeseen problems, so it always wise to create a backup before doing so.

• Please go here and download ERUNT.
  • ERUNT (Emergency Recovery Utility NT) is a free program that allows you to keep a complete backup of your registry and restore it when needed.
  • Right-click on erunt-setup.exe and select Run as Administrator to install ERUNT by following the prompts.
  • Use the default install settings but say no to the portion that asks you to add ERUNT to the Start-Up folder.
  • Start ERUNT either by double clicking on the desktop icon or choosing to start the program at the end of the setup process.
  • Choose a location for the backup. Note: the default location is C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT which is acceptable.
  • Make sure that at least the first two check boxes are selected.
  • Click on OK
  • Then click on YES to create the folder.
Note: If it is necessary to restore the registry, open the backup folder and start ERDNT.exe

Please post back when complete and or if any problems occur.

Joe

RonS2

RonS2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hi Joe

All Done

No problems apart from refusal to operate from your 'here' position. That just gave the usual blank tab, blank screen page response.

R

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hi RonS2, Glad you have the registry backed up and made a restore point for us, lets continue on with the exercises / instructions below

First

Run Posted Image again, just double click it from the desktop.

• Under thePosted Image box at the bottom, copy / and paste in the following text.

:otl
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {312f84fb-8970-4fd3-bddb-7012eac4afc9} - No CLSID value found.
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {c547c6c2-561b-4169-a2a5-20ba771ca93b} - No CLSID value found.
    O2 - BHO: (Ask Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
    O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {48586425-6bb7-4f51-8dc6-38c88e3ebb58} - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Ask Toolbar) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (Ask)
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {3BBD3C14-4C16-4989-8366-95BC9179779D} - No CLSID value found.
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
    [2012/12/06 19:36:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com
    [2012/12/04 21:29:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy
    [2012/12/04 21:19:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
    [2012/12/04 21:19:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Conduit
    FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@VideoDownloadConverter_4z.com/Plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadConverter_4z\bar\1.bin\NP4zStub.dll File not found
    FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\4zffxtbr@VideoDownloadConverter_4z.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadConverter_4z\bar\1.bin

:Commands
    [emptytemp]

• Then click the Posted Image button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered, reboot the PC when it is done
  • Open OTL again and click the Quick Scan button. Post the log it produces in your next reply.

Next

Run AdwCleaner again this time select Delete
Posted Image
Once done it will ask to reboot, allow this
On reboot a log will be produced please post that log in your next reply.

In your next reply:

• Post the OTL Log that was generated from the fix.
  • Post the adwCleaner log
  • Let me know how things are

RonS2

RonS2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Attached File  OTL.Txt   70.79KB   107 downloadsAttached File  AdwCleanerS1.txt   4.27KB   135 downloads

Apologies for the delay. I've spent a great dealk of time fighting windows7 to get the files copuied. But all attempts to post them to my reply have faded so I'VE HAD to attach them again- sorry -perhaps you could give me a lesson in copy/paste from desktop to OUR DOCUMENT.

aLL SEEMED TO GO WELL WITH THE PROCESSING.

hOPE YOU ARE HAPPY AND COUNT IT AS A GOOD START TO THE NEW YEAR.

Ron

Not my day I cant even control the Caps Lock

--------------

# AdwCleaner v2.103 - Logfile created 01/01/2013 at 22:13:35
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

File Deleted : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\eBay.lnk
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Software
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\LocalLow\AskToolbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\LocalLow\PriceGong
Folder Deleted : C:\Windows\Installer\{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}

***** [Registry] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\APN
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\AskToolbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\ConduitSearchScopes
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PriceGong
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Ask.com
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{79A765E1-C399-405B-85AF-466F52E918B0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\APN
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\AskToolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{9B0CB95C-933A-4B8C-B6D4-EDCD19A43874}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\GenericAskToolbar.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\UpgradeCodes\F928123A039649549966D4C29D35B1C9
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{03119103-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{2996F0E7-292B-4CAE-893F-47B8B1C05B56}
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Freeze.com
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{00000000-6E41-4FD3-8538-502F5495E5FC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{23119123-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{6C434537-053E-486D-B62A-160059D9D456}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{91CF619A-4686-4CA4-9232-3B2E6B63AA92}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{AC71B60E-94C9-4EDE-BA46-E146747BB67E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{23119123-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6C434537-053E-486D-B62A-160059D9D456}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{91CF619A-4686-4CA4-9232-3B2E6B63AA92}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{AC71B60E-94C9-4EDE-BA46-E146747BB67E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\ApnUpdater
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\A28B4D68DEBAA244EB686953B7074FEF

[OK] Registry is clean.

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [4784 octets] - [29/12/2012 16:31:40]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [4256 octets] - [01/01/2013 22:13:35]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [4316 octets] ##########

OTL logfile created on: 01/01/2013 22:00:53 - Run 2

5.68 Gb Total Physical Memory | 3.87 Gb Available Physical Memory | 68.07% Memory free
11.36 Gb Paging File | 9.50 Gb Available in Paging File | 83.66% Paging File free

Drive C: | 447.66 Gb Total Space | 371.16 Gb Free Space | 82.91% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\RonS179\Downloads\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oasrv.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oaui.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oahlp.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oacat.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\TomTom HOME 2\TomTomHOMEService.exe (TomTom)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MVP\clear.fiAgent.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MVP\.\Kernel\DMR\DMREngine.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMutilps32.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMworker.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe (Acer Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe (NTI Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe (NTI Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe (Acer Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe (Intel Corporation)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MVP\Kernel\DMR\CLNetMediaDMA.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MVP\.\Kernel\DMR\DMREngine.exe ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\sqlite3.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DOCOBJ.DLL ()

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (avast! Antivirus) -- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
SRV:64bit: - (!SASCORE) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCore64.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
SRV:64bit: - (ePowerSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerSvc.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV:64bit: - (Live Updater Service) -- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV:64bit: - (wlcrasvc) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SvcOnlineArmor) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oasrv.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
SRV - (OAcat) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oacat.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
SRV - (TomTomHOMEService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TomTom HOME 2\TomTomHOMEService.exe (TomTom)
SRV - (SkypeUpdate) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe (Skype Technologies)
SRV - (FLEXnet Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (Acresso Software Inc.)
SRV - (DsiWMIService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
SRV - (EgisTec Ticket Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EgisTec\Services\EgisTicketService.exe (Egis Technology Inc. )
SRV - (BBSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BBSvc.EXE (Microsoft Corporation.)
SRV - (AdobeARMservice) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (GREGService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe (Acer Incorporated)
SRV - (BBUpdate) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (NTI IScheduleSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe (NTI Corporation)
SRV - (GamesAppService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppService.exe (WildTangent, Inc.)
SRV - (NOBU) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Online Backup\NOBuAgent.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (IAStorDataMgrSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (UNS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (LMS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (aswTdi) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswTdi.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (aswSnx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswSnx.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (aswSP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswSP.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (aswMonFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (aswFsBlk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (aswRdr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswRdr2.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (OAnet) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\OAnet.sys (Emsisoft)
DRV:64bit: - (Fs_Rec) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (mwlPSDVDisk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mwlPSDVDisk.sys (Egis Technology Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (mwlPSDFilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mwlPSDFilter.sys (Egis Technology Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (mwlPSDNServ) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mwlPSDNserv.sys (Egis Technology Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (NTIDrvr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NTIDrvr.sys (NTI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (UBHelper) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\UBHelper.sys (NTI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (BCM43XX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BCMWL664.SYS (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (athr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\athrx.sys (Atheros Communications, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (ETD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ETD.sys (ELAN Microelectronics Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (k57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\k57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbGD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (RSUSBSTOR) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RtsUStor.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (Impcd) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Impcd.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HECIx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HECIx64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (PxHlpa64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (oahlpXX) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\oahlp64.sys ()
DRV - (OAmon) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\OAmon.sys (Emsisoft)
DRV - (OADevice) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\OADriver.sys ()
DRV - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://acer.msn.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://acer.msn.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/...rc=IE-SearchBox
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://acer.msn.com
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://acer.msn.com
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/...rc=IE-SearchBox

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://acer.msn.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://acer.msn.com/
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {3bbd3c14-4c16-4989-8366-95bc9179779d} - No CLSID value found
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {93a3111f-4f74-4ed8-895e-d9708497629e} - No CLSID value found
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Google.com/GoogleEarthPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.1.10329.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3538.0513: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@WildTangent.com/GamesAppPresenceDetector,Version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\BrowserIntegration\Registered\2\NP_wtapp.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{D19CA586-DD6C-4a0a-96F8-14644F340D60}: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn3 [2012/10/02 12:45:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn3 [2012/10/02 12:45:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2012/10/02 13:29:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2012/10/02 13:29:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\[email protected]

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - Extension: Google Drive = C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf\6.2_0\
CHR - Extension: YouTube = C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo\4.2.5_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Search = C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf\0.0.0.19_0\
CHR - Extension: avast! WebRep = C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\icmlaeflemplmjndnaapfdbbnpncnbda\7.0.1474_0\
CHR - Extension: Gmail = C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia\7_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/06/10 21:00:26 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O2:64bit: - BHO: (avast! WebRep) - {318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE64.dll (AVAST Software)
O2 - BHO: (avast! WebRep) - {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll (AVAST Software)
O2 - BHO: (Bing Bar Helper) - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll (Microsoft Corporation.)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (avast! WebRep) - {318A227B-5E9F-45bd-8999-7F8F10CA4CF5} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE64.dll (AVAST Software)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Bing Bar) - {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll (Microsoft Corporation.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (avast! WebRep) - {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswWebRepIE.dll (AVAST Software)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [@OnlineArmor GUI] C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Armor\oaui.exe (Emsisoft GmbH)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [ETDCtrl] C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe (ELAN Microelectronics Corp.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\SysNative\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Power Management] C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerTray.exe (Acer Incorporated)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe (Realtek Semiconductor)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avast] C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BackupManagerTray] C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe (NTI Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoControlPanel = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O9 - Extra Button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\Resource.dll,-101 - {A95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\EvernoteIE.dll (Evernote Corp., 333 W Evelyn Ave. Mountain View, CA 94041)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\Resource.dll,-101 - {A95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\EvernoteIE.dll (Evernote Corp., 333 W Evelyn Ave. Mountain View, CA 94041)
O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://download.micr...heckControl.cab (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {71057C18-0507-4747-86BC-E11CE7512C5F} https://register.bti...lcontrol013.cab (mailhelper Class)
O16 - DPF: {EC5A4E7B-02EB-451D-B310-D5F2E0A4D8C3} https://register.bti...bcontrol028.cab (webhelper Class)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{75C3D8DE-A105-49EE-B1D4-03C313FB7C65}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlpg - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - (igfxdev.dll) - C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/01/01 21:50:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2012/12/31 16:15:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\ERDNT
[2012/12/31 16:13:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ERUNT
[2012/12/31 16:13:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ERUNT
[2012/12/29 17:00:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\entry29122012
[2012/12/29 15:09:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\TEMP2
[2012/12/29 14:09:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\TEMPSTORE
[2012/12/28 14:47:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{F4DB7F49-228C-41AA-9D07-02F4744301AD}
[2012/12/27 17:12:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{A1D46FB9-F737-43D9-9CBD-26C9F5E9D997}
[2012/12/25 23:45:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\stellarium
[2012/12/25 23:45:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Stellarium
[2012/12/22 16:34:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\Minidump
[2012/12/21 14:04:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\SpeedMaxPc
[2012/12/21 14:04:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\DriverCure
[2012/12/21 14:04:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\SpeedMaxPc
[2012/12/19 18:35:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Serif
[2012/12/19 18:35:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\MoviePlus
[2012/12/19 18:00:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Serif Applications
[2012/12/19 18:00:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Serif
[2012/12/16 22:49:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\Holding3
[2012/12/16 16:20:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\Holding2
[2012/12/15 13:26:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\HOLDING
[2012/12/15 12:15:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Corel Print House Magic
[2012/12/15 12:14:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland
[2012/12/15 12:14:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\COREL
[2012/12/15 12:14:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel
[2012/12/13 16:54:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Smilebox
[2012/12/13 16:53:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\My Smilebox Creations
[2012/12/13 16:53:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox
[2012/12/10 15:39:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{A67794C4-A119-492F-BDD9-3DD7054527E0}
[2012/12/09 12:54:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\File Association Manager
[2012/12/09 12:54:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\FileAssociationManager
[2012/12/09 12:54:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager
[2012/12/09 12:25:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{EC54E090-A907-4935-8F41-EDB8C5DFCF08}
[2012/12/07 11:08:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{2111C990-FB76-4CF8-8995-0CAF3D90DB67}
[2012/12/06 20:44:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\AVS4YOU
[2012/12/06 20:44:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\AVS4YOU
[2012/12/06 20:42:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVS4YOU
[2012/12/06 20:42:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVSMedia
[2012/12/06 20:42:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU
[2012/12/06 19:36:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\NCH Software
[2012/12/06 19:35:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software
[2012/12/06 19:35:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software
[2012/12/06 17:10:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\MOVAVI
[2012/12/06 11:54:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\{ADF4B25B-F51D-4A59-9146-34F1F2319CF8}
[2012/12/06 11:12:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
[2012/12/05 14:39:29 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] (Frog ASPI / Millenod) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wnaspi32.dll
[2012/12/04 22:11:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
[2012/12/04 22:00:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn
[2012/12/04 21:31:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ImgBurn
[2012/12/04 21:31:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn
[2012/12/04 11:40:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Software

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/01/01 22:00:18 | 000,016,976 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/01/01 22:00:18 | 000,016,976 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/01/01 21:53:23 | 000,000,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2013/01/01 21:53:22 | 000,000,406 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\FreeFileViewerUpdateChecker.job
[2013/01/01 21:53:00 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2013/01/01 21:52:56 | 277,901,311 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2013/01/01 21:33:01 | 000,000,900 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2013/01/01 10:57:47 | 000,726,316 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2013/01/01 10:57:47 | 000,628,460 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2013/01/01 10:57:47 | 000,110,612 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2012/12/31 16:13:55 | 000,000,928 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\NTREGOPT.lnk
[2012/12/31 16:13:55 | 000,000,909 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\ERUNT.lnk
[2012/12/29 14:32:37 | 000,000,223 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\''MyWebSearch' invaded my laptop. - Geeks to Go Forums.url
[2012/12/29 14:26:01 | 000,000,180 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\GEEKSTOGO.url
[2012/12/29 11:12:52 | 000,001,441 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
[2012/12/21 23:04:32 | 000,333,304 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2012/12/21 13:53:34 | 000,001,962 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\avast! Free Antivirus.lnk
[2012/12/21 13:53:30 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\config.nt
[2012/12/15 13:52:32 | 000,001,363 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\Print House Magic.lnk
[2012/12/13 16:53:30 | 000,001,862 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Smilebox.lnk
[2012/12/09 12:34:46 | 000,054,156 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\QTFont.qfn
[2012/12/07 16:51:21 | 000,009,582 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\Sherwood and Bridlington Nostalgia..wlmp
[2012/12/07 13:56:09 | 000,008,122 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\My Movie.wlmp
[2012/12/07 11:25:28 | 000,006,891 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\Movies at Sherwood & Bridlington.wlmp
[2012/12/06 11:51:34 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\JCMKR32.INI
[2012/12/06 11:50:44 | 000,001,024 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Documents\NTIMMV9Acer.dll
[2012/12/06 11:50:43 | 000,001,024 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Documents\NTILiveUpdateV9.dll
[2012/12/05 17:40:46 | 000,000,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft.SqlServer.Compact.351.64.bc
[2012/12/05 12:40:21 | 227,147,775 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\20121126_2058(1).ISO
[2012/12/04 22:09:34 | 000,001,409 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\QTFont.for
[2012/12/04 22:00:00 | 227,147,775 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\20121126_2058.ISO

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2012/12/31 16:13:55 | 000,000,928 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\NTREGOPT.lnk
[2012/12/31 16:13:55 | 000,000,909 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\ERUNT.lnk
[2012/12/29 14:32:37 | 000,000,223 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\''MyWebSearch' invaded my laptop. - Geeks to Go Forums.url
[2012/12/29 14:26:01 | 000,000,180 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\GEEKSTOGO.url
[2012/12/15 13:52:32 | 000,001,363 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Desktop\Print House Magic.lnk
[2012/12/13 16:53:30 | 000,001,862 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Smilebox.lnk
[2012/12/13 16:53:29 | 000,001,868 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Smilebox.lnk
[2012/12/07 16:51:21 | 000,009,582 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\Sherwood and Bridlington Nostalgia..wlmp
[2012/12/07 13:56:08 | 000,008,122 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\My Movie.wlmp
[2012/12/07 11:25:28 | 000,006,891 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\Movies at Sherwood & Bridlington.wlmp
[2012/12/06 11:51:34 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\JCMKR32.INI
[2012/12/05 12:30:40 | 227,147,775 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\20121126_2058(1).ISO
[2012/12/04 22:09:34 | 000,054,156 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\QTFont.qfn
[2012/12/04 22:09:34 | 000,001,409 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\QTFont.for
[2012/12/04 21:50:21 | 227,147,775 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\Documents\20121126_2058.ISO
[2012/12/04 21:31:23 | 000,001,899 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ImgBurn.lnk
[2012/11/25 11:39:47 | 000,062,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\oahlp64.sys
[2012/11/25 11:39:47 | 000,061,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\OADriver.sys
[2012/11/03 16:22:46 | 000,000,957 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ODBCINST.INI
[2012/11/03 16:22:46 | 000,000,611 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ODBC.INI
[2012/10/28 17:06:13 | 000,000,193 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft.SqlServer.Compact.351.64.bc
[2012/10/21 16:13:58 | 000,000,074 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MPLAYER.INI
[2012/10/02 15:02:23 | 000,484,352 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\lame_enc.dll
[2012/10/02 12:39:45 | 000,165,029 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpoins13.dat
[2012/10/02 12:39:45 | 000,000,457 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\hpomdl13.dat
[2011/10/14 05:15:58 | 000,870,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igkrng575.bin
[2011/10/14 05:15:58 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll
[2011/10/14 05:15:58 | 000,143,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll
[2011/10/14 05:15:58 | 000,104,796 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfcg575m.bin
[2011/10/14 05:15:57 | 000,127,868 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igcompkrng575.bin

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[2009/07/14 04:55:00 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/09 05:43:10 | 014,172,672 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/09 04:41:00 | 012,873,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/07/14 01:40:51 | 000,909,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2010/11/21 03:24:25 | 000,606,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2009/07/14 01:41:56 | 000,505,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

========== LOP Check ==========

[2012/09/29 09:40:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\DigitalVolcano
[2012/12/21 14:04:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\DriverCure
[2012/12/21 13:32:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\FileAssociationManager
[2012/12/07 21:48:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\FreeBurner
[2012/12/21 13:51:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\FreeFileViewer
[2012/12/04 22:00:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\ImgBurn
[2012/09/29 09:39:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\IsolatedStorage
[2012/12/06 19:31:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\MOVAVI
[2012/10/05 12:27:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\newsXpresso
[2012/11/25 11:41:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\OnlineArmor
[2012/09/26 15:36:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\PowerCinema
[2012/12/19 18:35:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Serif
[2012/12/15 13:00:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Smilebox
[2012/12/21 14:04:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\SpeedMaxPc
[2012/12/25 23:45:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Stellarium
[2012/10/02 13:29:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\TomTom
[2012/10/04 14:10:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\TweakNow RegCleaner
[2012/10/02 08:52:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\TweakNow RegCleaner 2012
[2012/09/26 15:33:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\WildTangent
[2012/12/28 15:34:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\Windows Live Writer

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

Edited by Dakeyras, 02 January 2013 - 02:59 AM.
Added logs etc...

RonS2

RonS2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Thank You Dakeyras !

I hope some day to be able to copy the log across by my own efforts.
But to be honest I don't think present signs are that encouraging. ! ! and I'm running out of time.

Thanks again

RonS2

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hi rons2,
Good job so far!

The way that I post logs to the forum when making a reply and posting a log report is as follows below,

1. When the log opens in Notepad at the very top of the Notepad where it says--> File Edit Format View Help

2. Select Edit from the list, in the box that opens choose "Select All" all the text becomes Blue

3. Right click on the Blue Text.

4. Choose Copy it's now inside the mouse.:)

5. Come back to the forum, and in the Reply box, left click in it first, then right click in it and choose Paste

6. Your Log file will then be pasted, click submit, and we will be able to see it.

Next

I'd like to see the OTL Fix log that was created from the fix we / you have done.

A copy of an OTL fix log the one we are looking for right now, is saved in a text file at:

C:\OTL\MovedFiles

So to find the log follow the instructions below,

• Click Start button
  • Click Computer
  • Double click Local Disk
  • Look for a folder that says _OTL. Double click it, then double click the Moved files folder
  • Inside that Moved files folder, look for the log report dated 1/1/2013, double click it to open it, the very top of the Log will look similar to what's below in the box

All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
========== COMMANDS ==========

See if you can find the log Ron, and paste it into the forum for us, "if" you have trouble you can attach it again.

Are things running any better for you?

RonS2

RonS2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{312f84fb-8970-4fd3-bddb-7012eac4afc9}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{312f84fb-8970-4fd3-bddb-7012eac4afc9}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{c547c6c2-561b-4169-a2a5-20ba771ca93b}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{c547c6c2-561b-4169-a2a5-20ba771ca93b}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}\ deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll moved successfully.
64bit-Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\Locked deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{48586425-6bb7-4f51-8dc6-38c88e3ebb58} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{48586425-6bb7-4f51-8dc6-38c88e3ebb58}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}\ not found.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\Locked deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{3BBD3C14-4C16-4989-8366-95BC9179779D} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3BBD3C14-4C16-4989-8366-95BC9179779D}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\assets\oobe folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\assets folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com folder moved successfully.
C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy\3EDA9FA43A7A459C98451331752869EE folder moved successfully.
C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\Community Alerts folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit folder moved successfully.
C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Conduit folder moved successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MozillaPlugins\@VideoDownloadConverter_4z.com/Plugin\ deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\4zffxtbr@VideoDownloadConverter_4z.com deleted successfully.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadConverter_4z\bar\1.bin not found.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: ADMIN
->Temp folder emptied: 236039 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 56543 bytes

User: All Users

User: Default
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 56468 bytes

User: Default User
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: Public

User: RonS179
->Temp folder emptied: 1457986 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 156946705 bytes
->Google Chrome cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 57874 bytes

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 (64bit) .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 528267 bytes
%systemroot%\sysnative\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 67630 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 7595907 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 159.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 log created on 01012013_215059

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Temp\FXSAPIDebugLogFile.txt moved successfully.
C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Temp\MMDUtl.log moved successfully.
C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\AntiPhishing\ED8654D5-B9F0-4DD9-B3E8-F8F560086FDF.dat moved successfully.
C:\Users\RonS179\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\MSIMGSIZ.DAT moved successfully.
File move failed. C:\Windows\temp\_avast_\Webshlock.txt scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Windows\temp\dsiwmis.log scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\Windows\temp\LMutilps32.log scheduled to be moved on reboot.

PendingFileRenameOperations files...

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

Thanks for the help ! Hope this is what you want. How did i miss it out ?

When I read my mail now I STILL get a blank tab and a blank screen when I opt to click on any item within the email.

I dont think that I know what program is used as my browser fro mail now and I don't seem to come across explorer as i used to. I've always tried to avoid using CHROME but I see that I've still got traces left somewhere. I'd probably be reasonably happy if Google finished up as my browser. Would appreciate advice as to whether BING is a good thing or not. It seems to push its way in whether u like it or not.

Thanks again.

Ron

My new year resolution will be to avoid registry tweakers like the plague,. But better keep some anti-plague vaccine handy - I don't often manage to keep my resolutions . (lol)

Edited by RonS2, 02 January 2013 - 08:44 AM.