Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 7 Crash

• Please log in to reply

Blobe

Blobe

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I've been having this issue for about 3 months now, and cant seem to figure out what it is. The problem is my computer will randomly freeze up and completely lock, the reboot itself, no BSOD, sometimes it could be within 20 mins of turning it on sometimes it will be 13 hours, ect. once it restarts, while its going through splash screens, it goes to identify and list my connected drives, so it lists my SSD then my HDD normally, but after a crash it will pause here and not list any drives, which leads me to believe its an issue with connectivity of my SSD which has my OS on it. after the brief freeze at the drive screen it changes to a black screen with tonnes of text flying through it saying, Pen drive without operating system. Remove Pen drive and reboot. says that over and over.

Any help would greatly be appreciated as i cannot figure out what the problem is, Thanks.

Advertisements