Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Black Screen In Windows xp Home Edition(Dell Dimensions 4600)

• Please log in to reply

SoooVeryyyDoneee

SoooVeryyyDoneee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,This is what happen I was having problems with applying an app from isp carrier to My Laptop who sent an "Outsourced"Computer Repair Service.Well at My Home I was informed that part My Problem Was My Dell was filled with "Virus's" and for an fee of just 95.00 $ + tax ,They could have it "Running Just Like New".They returned it Plug it up,It started fast.I'am Thrilled,I've Got Both Of My Babies Running Up To Stuff,Since I had My laptop(Baby#1)Barely used the Desktop Until My Laptop Died.Now I'am Back To Ole Reliable on an Routine Basis,Haven't Used It in 4 Years. Lot catching up to , Upgrading drivers etc Every Night after Logging off and shutting down the Right way it just restart.I enter the Bois too find its set for Automatically restarting.I cant change the settings because My password dosent work anymore,So I Do A Complete Clean,Download all the necessary Driver up-date's etc,After All This Is Realize that That Password jumper has been disable .I Continue with the Downloads and My osd looks as if its in safe mode so I Change the Screen Resolution just A TAD TOO MUCH,ITS COMPLETELY BLACK !!!! CANT SEE A THING.Did F2/F11/F8/C+A+D/SAFEMODE/DOWNLOADING DIVERS FOR DELL BURNING TOO DISK TOO RERUN/ AND NOTHING....CAN SOME PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME,NOT ONLY IS THIS TICKING ME SO IS HUBBY CUZ HE'S LOOKING AT ME LIKE IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!! MALEWARE FREE

Edited by SoooVeryyyDoneee, 02 January 2013 - 07:31 PM.

Advertisements