Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

hey, is this you

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Worried, i jsut got a virus called "hey, is this you?". followed a link that was sent to me over msn, got a file, opened the file (stupidly) and now its messing with my MSN and also my browser, it also keeps inserting "hey is this you" while im typing this and also wen i was on another forum. im worried it is gonna do some serious damage. i have run my Vet virus scanner and it didnt pick it up..am running spybot at the moment and was attempting to run my Microsoft Antispyware but it wouldnt open. i have been told the virus will only stay in my system for 2 weeks and doesnt do much, but i thought id get some advice from ppl who know more than delta goodrem fans! help would be appreciated!

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 31,643 posts
Can you post a HijackThis log following the instructions here: