Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My internet don't let me do nothing

• Please log in to reply

transit

transit

• PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
Hi, Members,

My laptop internet explorer stock in comcast activation site, and don't do nothing else, I try to change the home page to something else but nothing happen, I erase history, I change the browser to see if I can search or do something in the internet the new browser go back to comcast activation, (xfinity). if I write another address in the address bar think for a second and after go back to comcast activation site. I unplug the modem ( is an external modem) and reboot the computer, continue the same, and you see the two arrow (back and foward) in the top of the internet explorer window in my screen is another small arrow next to them looking down if I click that small arrow show me comcast activation but this one have check mark and for more that I try to uncheck the mark I can not.

please someone can help me, how to make my internet explorer work again..

thanks

transit

ps. I know sound complicate sorry for that.

Advertisements