Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

psd to dreamweaver

• Please log in to reply

RWNYoung

RWNYoung

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HI,
i am a beginner with psd to dreamweaver, but i am picking it up pretty fast, but i ma having a problem with some of the coding. i have got some of it to show up example: Posted Image but when i try to add the content area as you can see in the middle here Posted Image i am trying to get them as separate linkable boxes. if there is anyone who could guide me in the right direction i would really appreciate it.

thanks
RWNYoung.com

Advertisements

plac

plac

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Dreamweaver, you drag your mouse across specific text to highlight or "block" the text, and then look below in the "properties" window and enter your link into the little "link" window. At the top, you'll see the buttons for "code", "split" and "design" so that you can see and learn the coding.