Step One: ESET Online Scanner
The ESET log you posted wasn't complete, so I'd like you to run it again.
Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner
Note: You will need to use Internet Explorer running in admin mode for this scan. To do this right click on Internet Explorer and pick Run as administrator.
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
- Click Start
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is not checked.
- Make sure that the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
- Click Scan (This scan can take several hours, so please be patient)
- Once the scan is completed, you may close the window
- Use Notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files (x86)/ESET/ESET Online Scanner\log.txt
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic
Step Two: Update Adobe Reader
It's very important that you keep your computer updated with the latest Adobe Reader.
First, uninstall the old Adobe Reader.
- Click the Start Orb and select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, select Programs and Features.
- Adobe Reader 10.1
If you are using Adobe only as a reader and not as a creator I recommend installing Foxit PDF Reader instead. It's a smaller program, uses less resources, and it's safer.
To Download Foxit PDF Reader:
Download Foxit PDF Reader.
Note: When installing FoxitReader, be careful not to install anything to do with AskBar.
To Download Adobe Reader:
Download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader. Make sure to uncheck "Yes, install McAfee Security Scan Plus" before downloading.
Step Three: Update Adobe Flash
Your Adobe Flash Player is out of date and needs to be updated, but first we need to uninstall the old one.
First, visit this website and follow instructions 1-4, to uninstall Adobe Flash.
When the old version is uninstalled, visit this website and click on the Player Download Center link on that page to download and install the latest version.
Step Four: What problems remain?
Let me know if any problems remain.
What I need in your next post:
1. The ESET Report, C:\Program Files (x86)/ESET/ESET Online Scanner\log.txt.
2. Let me know if there are any outstanding problems.