Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

problems with adobe reader

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i used adobe reader 11 to open a pdf file . after opening i found the fonts are showing unreadable or i should say unspecified letters. i could not read. i again opened it with foxit reader and found letters are readable . is it the problem with adobe reader or something else?
if it is with the adobe reader how to solve that problem?

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,585 posts
well, foxit or google chrome are probably better pdf readers than full blown adobe reader. depends on your individual needs and preferences.

try taking a look at this article:

You need to check the pixles per inch setting as well as the laptop smoothing option.

GeekU Freshman

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
Foxit Reader I would recommend next to Adobe crashes less for me and is as fully functionally as Adobe is. Here is the link why not try it out and compare it to Adobe? Also best part is it is free.