Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Hotmail may have been hacked

• Please log in to reply

pooks123

pooks123

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi there my partners hotmail has been hacked too .but in trying to retrieve it why are they asking for home postcode and the last 4 numbers of his bank card and expiry date we have never given that to them EVER.it all seems a but fishy to me so he's of to gmail but has lost our Cirque du Soleil details of who we booked tickets with .

Advertisements

Chillibloke

Chillibloke

• Pip
  • 1 posts
How terrific it is that Hotmail will fix your problem for $19 !!!

MiketheFarmer

MiketheFarmer

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
Hi,
Hope you don't mind me diggin' in :rolleyes:

bluetown, May be if you can reset the password it might work as per your wishes. I faced somewhat similar issue.. :confused: I was not able to lo-gin or perform any task with my hot-mail account. I was not allowed to re-set the password as i had forgotten the original one. I browsed across numerous search engines to find any such free tool that can enable me to recover my password and use my Hotmail efficiently. I came across SysInfo Tools MSN Password Recovery. Its a free-ware and had fixed all my issues pertaining to Hotmail. You can try your hand at this.. Its for free.

Sandra Shopher

Sandra Shopher

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I tried everything that is mentioned here but could not access my account.
But I found a website which helped me. Maybe others can also get help from it, I am not sure..
www.hotmailhelp.co.uk
That is the website...

MiketheFarmer

MiketheFarmer

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

I tried everything that is mentioned here but could not access my account.
But I found a website which helped me. Maybe others can also get help from it, I am not sure..
www.hotmailhelp.co.uk
That is the website...

yes of course, the link you have provided is and will be helpful. But if you have lost or forgotten the password of your HotMail account only a Password Recovery Software will help you. Its a free ware software, you can download it just in case you have a trouble logging in this will come handy :thumbsup: .

http://www.sysinfoto...d-recovery.html

MiketheFarmer

MiketheFarmer

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

How terrific it is that Hotmail will fix your problem for $19 !!!

If you want to do it for free. i have given a link about an efficient Outlook Password Recovery Tool which is free of cost..Have a look

Kimberwee

Kimberwee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i am currently having this same issue. ahhhhhh!
and i just want to know how to delete the hotmail account now
it seems clear that i'll never be able to get back into my hotmail account
but i just want to delete it if possible just be sure nothing more can happen with it

sammiller12345

sammiller12345

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I had same problem. I was suffering with Hotmail. I got a number from internet and I contacted with him I got instant solution. They provide Hotmail Customer Care Toll Free Number@0800-031-4243 for UK. For more information visit www.hotmailsupportnumber.co.uk, I hope that you'll try this number and your problem will be resolving.