Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I can't connect to several game servers?

• Please log in to reply

Holograch

Holograch

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi guys and girls!

I've had a problem for about 2-3 months, and I'm freaking out about it, because I can't do what I want. I have many games, that I'm itching to play online. one day, when I got home from a LAN at a friends house, my internet acted strange... I was asked to join a game of league og legends, but for some reason I couldn't connect. it just said "can't connect to server". I thought it was just a small problem with my internet. the next week I tried once more: "can't connect to server". then I figured that I wanted to play some COD: MW2 on my ps3. I tried to log in, but guess what? "can't connect to Playstation Network". then further I found myself unable to connect to servers on Minecraft, DayZ, Tunngle, and other servers similiar to this. I've tried to take off the firewall at my router, but to no use. I've tried with several computers, and my friends can't connect to PVP.NET here either. I've been searching for an answer, but nothing yet. any suggestions? I'm getting kinda mad, because I wish to play DayZ, but it won't even bother finding servers for me -.-

-Holograch

Advertisements