Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Are these Network channels normal

• Please log in to reply

davidcooke15

davidcooke15

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Untitled-4.jpg I have had low speeds lately and want to know if these channels are running low.

Advertisements

SongCloud

SongCloud

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Those numbers don't seem to be that bad.

Downstream SNR and power levels are fine, upstream are well within specs as well. This looks like a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem using 8 bonded downstream channels and 4 bonded upstream. I would question why one of the upstream channels seems to be not working at the moment.

Who is your provider and what metrics are you using to determine your "slow" speeds? What are the speeds promised by your ISP? Have you made any infrastructure changes recently that could be impacting your network?

Let us know the answers to the above questions so that we can see if there may be other issues that cause causing the problems. If nothing else, I would open a ticket with your ISP for the speeds and the possible upstream channel loss.

davidcooke15

davidcooke15

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have comcast internet with blast i am promised 25-30 mbps down and 5-7 up. Im just not getting it take a look http://www.speedtest.../2423089087.png
I have someone coming out from comcast soon.