Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Checking the time in Firefox History

• Please log in to reply

LadyTaransula

LadyTaransula

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Is there a way to check the time a site was visited in the History folder of Firefox? I know that it is sorted by date, and sorted by time, but I can not see that time stamp.

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi Lady Taransula,

Welcome to Geeks to Go! :)

Sorry you had to wait.

Yes! There is a way to display the time as well as the date the site was visited, please do the following:

On the menu bar in Firefox:

• Click on History
  • Click on Show All History
  • Click on Views
  • Place your cursor on Show Columns
  • Place a checkmark to the left of Visit Date

You should now be able to view the Date and time the site was visited. Please note that todays visits will only display the time. Any History prior to todays visits will display date and time! :)

LadyTaransula

LadyTaransula

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you very much for the reply! I was looking in the right place but didn't think "show date" would get me the time, because I already had the date, lol. Problem solved, Thanks again!

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
You're welcome!

:cool: Happy to hear you got it sorted!

opafritz

opafritz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello!

I just installed Firefox 26.0 and was looking for this feature. Can anyone confirm that there is no "Visit Date" column anymore?
Only "Last visited", which isn't really helpful...