Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Freeze. RO2

• Please log in to reply

Omegafire132

Omegafire132

• Pip
  • 1 posts
like the title says, my computer hates this game for some reason. While playing Ragnarok Online 2 (currently in open beta) My computer will "freeze" i guess is the term i should use, and what i mean by this is, my Mouse and keyboard loose function, hitting num locks and cap locks does not light up the light on the keyboard. Also my monitor goes black (its a LG 23inch) and a little box pops up in the middle that says "power saving mode". The only way out of this freeze is a hard reboot sadly.

I can play RO2 for anywhere between 5minutes to 3 hours(was the longest time playing once).
Also to add, i play Rift on high-ultra just fine, i can leave it on all day and i raid 4-5 hours 3 times a week and it has never once done what its doing in RO2.

comp specs

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz
12.0 GB RAM
XFX GeForce GTX 295
Corsair HX750 power supply.

Any suggestions or help that i could possibly do on my end would be much appreciated. Ive done allot of things that have been brought up that would supposedly help that sadly didnt. but heres to hoping you guys can help.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
After some searching I found some info that might be helpful. Please take a look at http://forums.warppo...ows-7windows-8/