Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Am I getting bottlenecked?

• Please log in to reply

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,766 posts
No need for a screenshot just make a note of them on a piece of paper and then post them with your next reply, the readings that we need are the CPU temp, the +3.3V, +5V and the +12V readings like in my earlier attachment please.

Did you read the guide to using Speedfan that I provided earlier http://www.silentpcr...1275-page1.html

Have you updated to DirectX11 and checked your gaming performance.

Advertisements

nobleboi

nobleboi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
CPU Voltage : 0,942 V
3,3V Voltage : 3.376 V
5V : 5.040 V
12V : 12.192 V

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,766 posts
I see that you are working with Rockmilk on the Networking forum so I am going to hold off until you have finished there, this will avoid you going between two topics which can lead to questions being unanswered and confusion as to which advice you are following.

When you come back to this topic please re-read my last reply and with the exception of the PSU voltages provide us with the remaining answers, thanks and good luck with the networking problem.

nobleboi

nobleboi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I haven't read the entire Speedfan article, I'll do that now. The default DirectX that comes with the card should be DX11 already.
I did notice that my CPU temperature never went above 50-55 degrees when gaming, so I don't think it's a temperature issue.
Although as you said, the temperatures shown by the software might be inconclusive.

P.S : The networking issue is going along fine, but networking still remains hard for me :P

Edited by nobleboi, 20 January 2013 - 03:40 PM.

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Gday.

If your BIOS has the function,
> http://techforum4u.c...ts-Of-Your-BIOS

nobleboi

nobleboi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Cool, thanks iammykyl :D

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,766 posts
RE: Your edit added to your reply #13

dxdiag stated that I already have dx11 installed o_O

Please see the attachment below which shows your DirectX details;

nobleboi

nobleboi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Ok so i'm now installing every update I haven't downloaded/installed yet, because Microsoft said it should be done via Windows Update.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,766 posts
How are things going.