* 5.1 Channel High Definition Sound
* 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN Connection
* Integrated graphics
This motherboard is also upgradeable in the future and can support:
* 1 x dedicated graphics card via the PCI Express X16 socket.
* 1 x PCI device such as a wireless card etc.
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 X1 device.
AMD Llano A6 3500 2.1GHz CPU:
* 3 cores running at 2.1GHz
* 4GB DDR3
* Ultra Fast 1333Mhz
* Lifetime Warranty
*PSU ATX 3025-hen psu will not exceed 250 watts peak load 300 watts
*Ram: TED 34G1333HC9BK 4GB 1333MHz Elite CL=9-9-9-24 Team Group inc
*No graphics card i also took an old motherboard out because it was doing the same thing thinking it was the motherboard gone this is my first time building a computer thought i would give it a go the tower would come on but no signal on monitor so i thought it needed a new motherboard.
Edited by itsnewtome, 23 January 2013 - 04:45 AM.