Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I need serious help with my internet

• Please log in to reply

Holograch

Holograch

• Pip
  • 4 posts
here we go again... last time I didn't get any answer, so let's try over again. hi, I have a problem with my internet, that I can't find any answer to.
my problem is that it works perfectly to download stuff, surfing, and is very fast and responsive. the problem comes with some servers... PSN, PVP.net, web radio and stuff like this wont work. this just suddenly happen one day, without any special reason. I have tried so many things, but none works. I'm 100% sure it's not my computer, because this goes for all my friends when they're here and my 3 computers. just pretty, pretty please, any suggestions? I'm getting sick of this. I can't play any online games. though the weird part is, that WarZ works for some reason...

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
I assume all of you are connecting through a router. Have you tried connecting directly to your modem?
Who is your ISP and could you run a speedtest and post the results?

Holograch

Holograch

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I'm not sure what ISP is :3 just explain shortly
http://www.speedtest.../2459802585.png this is my internet speed (www.speedtest.net)

I will try the modem directly ASAP

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
your speedtest had the isp info which stands for Internet Service provider. In your case its Telenor Norge.

Holograch

Holograch

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I tried to connect directly to the modem, but still the same problem. does this mean I must contact the internet provider?

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
yes, I believe this issue resides on your internet service providers side