http://i.trkjmp.com/click? malware [Solved]
Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:48 AM
Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:47 AM
My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your malware problems.
I have put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of us
- Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
- We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
- Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
- Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
- Please read every post completely before doing anything.
- Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
- Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
- A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.
NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.
These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with these just skip it and run the next one.
- Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
- Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete.
- Confirm each time with Ok.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
- Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller or from here
- Quit all programs that you may have started.
- Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
- For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"
- For Windows XP, double-click to start.
- Wait until Prescan has finished ...
- Then Click on "Scan" button
- Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
- click on "delete"
- Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"
- Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
- The log should be found in RKreport.txt on your Desktop
- Exit/Close RogueKiller+
Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:38 PM
it removed the malware.
Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:53 PM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users