Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ios game <Bugs TD>

• Please log in to reply

zqinet

zqinet

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Good news! I found a good ios game <Bugs TD>and it free from Jan.23 to Feb.23, which will last for a month.
A Bug’s Life is a tower defense game characterizing various kinds of bugs in a little world. Each of the 8 kinds of bugs has its own unique characteristics. Different combinations of bugs as well as 8 active skills enable ever-changing and never repeated fighting.
The sacred tree Skills is the most important system throughout the game. The players can enhance the abilities of God Tree and bugs by upgrading God Tree Skills. Twelve kinds of enemies are never repeated ones. Even those of lowest level have unique skills and can only be defeated by some strategies.
More than one Endless Modes are available for players to challenge their limit.
iTunes Link:
My link
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Advertisements

zqinet

zqinet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
welcome to share your experience with me ,I have passed the 2-1 stage.

zqinet

zqinet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I like the cute bugs and the picture style. :lol:

zqinet

zqinet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
The new chapter is a little difficult. :happy:

zqinet

zqinet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Share with me!

zqinet

zqinet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Do you like it? :blink:

zqinet

zqinet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
During the Chinese Spring Festival, Bugs TD update a new version. Except for fixed the bug then the system of the game also been modified which focus on the following two points:
1. Modify the effect of Violent crystallization,which lasts 5-10 seconds. Initially adjusted to six seconds and the icon of the crystallization is placed in the top right of the screen.
2. The first charge incentive purple weapons.
Here I will remind the Bugs TD players Feb23 is coming and which means there is only a week remain of the free about the game in the App Store. Don’t hesitate any more and click the mouse to download it.

zqinet

zqinet

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Only five days. :lol:

adamsmith0123

adamsmith0123

• Pip
  • 5 posts
This game sounds fun, Im gonna check it out!