Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

StarWars Republic Commando not even running

• Please log in to reply

kilroy303

kilroy303

• Pip
  • 2 posts
This is a game that I used to play when I was a kid. I love it! I have lost my CD so I decided buy this game from steam. After I installed the game, when I try to run it, I can see the republic commando start-up but then the game crashes. No error messages or anything. I can not even get to the menu. I have Windows 7 64-bit and my video card is ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670.

Do you have any ideas to how to solve that problem?

Advertisements

Hyacinthknave

Hyacinthknave

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Go on steam and right click the game in the library, than click properties, than next to the update tab thers another one, i dont remeber the name but ur loocking for the verify game data option, click it and let it check, if theres something missing from the game folder it will download again!

I AM NOT A GEEK.

Bismillah

Bismillah

• PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
Does Steam give an error?