Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

A bit different

• Please log in to reply

punter1

punter1

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello

Im in Scotland and i am looking for some advice/help with an ipad.I am looking to run a system that is only supported by Microsoft.net on an ipad.Basically it is for using 1 click betting at the racecourse/events.I am open to suggestions on the best way to go about it.Currently i use a phone to phone home and have someone else click but i am looking for something faster but like i said the software is only downloadable on Microsoft.net.I am also looking for advice on the fastest possible internet while doing it.I did try a laptop with a dongle but found the signal on the dongle was not reliable/fast enough and the laptop was too bulky/visable.
It has/is proving a bit of a nightmare and if i had known someone capable of doing it locally i would have paid for their services.

Advertisements

punter1

punter1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Just to clarify.Speed is very very very important so things like teamviewer etc are no good because there can be up to half a second delay.I need something that when i click my bet is placed no longer than 0.2 of a second after clicking.