Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

video driver

• Please log in to reply

rishindt

rishindt

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi,i bought a second hand laptop and the machine was stripped and as a result i dont have software to make my driver work.i hav a win xp laptop.it is a video controller (VGA compatible) driver...plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Advertisements

Jolen98

Jolen98

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
go to start rit click my computer then properties then hardware then device manager then find what vid card u have then google to find the site
i hope that helps let me know

ShogunWarrior

ShogunWarrior

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
It happened to me that Windows just gave me two ? marks saying: "Audio Driver" and "Video Driver" and so I had to go to my computer and system information and find the motherboard chipset or video device.

-SW

rishindt

rishindt

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
its a Ati radeon vga compatible video card....u kno where i can download the software?

Jolen98

Jolen98

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
i dont know sorry
search for the radeon on google

blsimpson

blsimpson

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
I would suggest going to ATI's website and looking there:
https://support.ati....dge&folderID=27