Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Asus K25F Blue Screen

• Please log in to reply

Ebarker

Ebarker

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone.

I have a Asus K25F that needs to be repair. When I start up my computer I get the Blue Screen of Death. If I click on f9 I get the option to put in my installation CD and select start. This is where the problem is. I don't have this CD. I never made it. I was wondering if I could use a recovery cd from another brands computer and just manually instal the drivers or do I need to use one for my computer. Also am I looking for a Windows 7 install or a repair/recovery dvd? Also if I do reinstall windows 7 is the product key I use on the bottom of my laptop computer? To be honest I am really confused and don't know where to begin.

Advertisements

kenta09

kenta09

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
Hello,

Please, download WhoCrashed, install it and click on Analyze. Post the content under Crash Dump Analysis