Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can anyone help me today

• Please log in to reply

SamSpadeSleuth

SamSpadeSleuth

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
I have been having a problem with my laptop and have had a reply but i think maybe the time difference or whatever my be causing problems. The replies come at 7:30 at night when I'm away and then I have to wait to the following night which is not ideal. Could anyone else take a look maybe. thanks

Edited by SamSpadeSleuth, 31 January 2013 - 02:27 AM.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Ztrucker and myself have responded to your topic and I have offered a suggestion to help. :thumbsup:

SamSpadeSleuth

SamSpadeSleuth

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Hello again

After much frustration I have managed to install OTL on the machine and below is the log file. I will await your further instructions. Thanks :wacko: By the way should I click the cleanup button or not?

Edited by sari, 01 February 2013 - 10:14 AM.
Removed OTL log, as this is the wrong forum.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You need to start a new topic in the malware forum and attach this log in that topic. We don't use these logs in the tech forums. Only the malware techs can assist you with possible malware issues.

SamSpadeSleuth

SamSpadeSleuth

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
OK thanks, will do that