Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless Modem/Router Connection Problem

• Please log in to reply

paltan

paltan

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
Hello, and thanks in advance for any help/info. I just bought a new NETGEAR N300 wireless ADSL2 + Modem Router (DGN2200v3) because my wife's computer was having wireless connection problems(disconnecting every 30 minutes or so). After the new NETGEAR Modem/Router was installed on her computer it was fixed but when installing on my computer, I dorked it and messed up the install. So I went in to Device Manager and deleted "Teredo Tuneling Pseudo-Interface" because of yellow exclamations next to them. Ooops! All wireless works on all devices in my home except mine, the one I messed with. I can connect to the internet with an ethernet cable but not wireless. Thanks again for any help.

Computer: Lenovo G530, Windows Vista Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 32-bit Operating System. Computer did not come with a boot disk but I have a backup disk that I created and have no clue what or where to find what I need to get the wireless reinstalled/working. Sorry for the long post, I'm new to this stuff.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts
Hello paltan

See if the tool at the attached link helps http://download.leno.../drivegrab.html if no joy please refer to the answer of I Suuresh Kumar @ http://answers.micro...63-c1f442fdf925