Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

• Please log in to reply

darbyman

darbyman

• Pip
  • 7 posts
hey can annyone help, iv been getting IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL bsod and i cant diagnose why its happening
please can someone help, iv searched everywhere but cant find anything, Anny answer would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Edited by darbyman, 01 February 2013 - 04:57 AM.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Darbyman,

Welcome to Geeks to Go. I'm sure we have people who can help you, but this isn't the right forum for the question. The Operating Systems forum is the right place - post your question in the appropriate subforum, i.e., if you have Windows 7, post it in the Windows 7 forum. Make sure you include as much detail as possible - is this a a new error? Have you installed any new hardware? What type of PC, and what are the specs? The more information you provide, the easier it will be for someone to help you. Good luck with your issue.

sari

darbyman

darbyman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
oh OK sorry bout that i just joined and i don't really understand the site, thanks for that ill re post it in the proper forum :)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the site. Here's a link to Site Orientation and FAQ, which might help you too. :) I see you accidentally created two identical topics in the Windows Vista and 7 forum - I closed one just no one starts answering in it as well.