Intermittent google search redirect [Solved]
Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:30 AM
I want you to try this for firefox and give me a quick update to how things are
I want you to reset firefox back to defaults, to do this I need you to do this
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the "Firefox" button,
- go over to the "Help" sub-menu
- (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window) and select "Troubleshooting Information".
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- click "Reset Firefox" in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it's done. Click "Finish" and Firefox will open.
restart the computer and check firefox for me now
Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:42 AM
Sorry. I'm sure this must be frustrating, and appreciate you sticking with it.
Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:08 PM
Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:08 PM
Very good then - if there are no more redirects in 2 more days I will close this thread
Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:03 AM
Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:31 AM
I would not put to much getting that email again as it was most likely random
Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:40 AM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users