I want you to try this for firefox and give me a quick update to how things are
I want you to reset firefox back to defaults, to do this I need you to do this
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the "Firefox" button,
- go over to the "Help" sub-menu
- (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window) and select "Troubleshooting Information".
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- click "Reset Firefox" in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it's done. Click "Finish" and Firefox will open.
restart the computer and check firefox for me now