Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet/Computer hacking

• Please log in to reply

marlana

marlana

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
sorry if i posted this in the wrong place. I have a question. I have windows 7, Laptop. My sister has a laptop with internet service on her's and i use her code to get internet connection on my laptop is it possible for her to see what i see on my laptop? or is there such a program from att that allows her to have access to my computer by me using her internet connection? and is there a reason why i cannot get a connection from her laptop to my desktop computer although i use a linksys router and i unhooked it and may have to re-install it that may be why i cannot get her connection i am not sure. :headscratch:

Advertisements

fyrfyter33

fyrfyter33

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I will try to help, but I am a bit confused by the question.

How are you using your sister's internet? Are you connected through a Wireless Router, or how do all your devices connect together? If you are using a router, what is the make and model of it?

You mention Linksys later on. I am unsure if the Linksys is a WiFi adapter or a router?