Burning smell still remains after replacing psu
Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:40 PM
Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:39 AM
Hi, one of my computers had a OCZ Stealthxstream 700w psu but it shorted about two weeks ago and it left a really bad smell of burning plastic. I got it taken out and replaced it with a OCZ 600mxsp and this is my first time booting the pc up since i got the computer back. However, the smell is still there and I was wondering if it's normal or if there's another problem with my computer? Thanks
Yes that is fairly normal and eventually the smell will go away...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users